Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Whats the best Creatine out there?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
monohydrate is just as effective as anything else out there, everything else is just a cash grab.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Monohydrate, just use 5 grams before and after trainings, 5 grams on days you don't, and in 3 weeks you cells will be saturated so no need to load. You can get 1000 grams of it now for under $15, more like $12.

And if you're wondering what's so special about kre alkylin... It just has baking soda in side of it. they say it produdes a better ph in your stomach or something. Pff, whatever, talk about fuckin people over by making pretty little purple caps with that stuff, or having Flex Wheeler pimp the shit out of it to newbs who know no better and make the claims they do.

Which is where threads like this come in to tell you what the real deal is.

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
i dont understand people that would go with anything but creatine monohydrate. tons of research on it, tried and true. its the biggest supplement breakthrough since protein powder. all the others may work, but then a gain maybe they dont...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Monohydrate, just use 5 grams before and after trainings, 5 grams on days you don't, and in 3 weeks you cells will be saturated so no need to load. You can get 1000 grams of it now for under $15, more like $12.

And if you're wondering what's so special about kre alkylin... It just has baking soda in side of it. they say it produdes a better ph in your stomach or something. Pff, whatever, talk about fuckin people over by making pretty little purple caps with that stuff, or having Flex Wheeler pimp the shit out of it to newbs who know no better and make the claims they do.

Which is where threads like this come in to tell you what the real deal is.

Dead on info as always brother...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
monohydrate immediately after a workout with a banana...
then protein powder ten minutes later

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Creatine does have a half life of 1-1.5 hours and takes about an hour to increase plasma concentrations 5-10x normal levels with just 5g of supplementation according to some research however it depends if you are a non responder or if you are a high responder.

D

DMC65

Feb 25, 2012
Monohydrate. Simple. Cheap. Effective.

x2 plain basic creatine is the most studied proven guaranteed muscle building supplement ever! throw it in with some waxy maize or karbolyn and your golden

Too Small

Too Small

Feb 29, 2012
Creatine Mono works best for me. I did my own little experiment about 6 years ago with the 5g pre and 5g post. In just 2 weeks, what difference. I'm back taking it since I'm since I'm back to training again. I am doing a light pre-load, then I will do the 5/5 on training days, and 5 off training days. I do have some Size On, but too sure if I'll take it.
I don't let it dissolve...I just shovel 5g in my mouth and chase it with water. Apple or grape juice is a good chaser, too.

I try to take it 45 minutes before training and within 20 minutes post.

As for the baking soda...if that's true, save some damn money and buy plain mono an a box of baking soda....and mix. Problem with that is the sodium level. Get some alkaline drops and put it you drinks. Zero taste and raises the ph levels.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Green Magnitude By Controlled Labs ... Sour Green Apple ... tastes like heaven and has some aminos thrown in there too ... drink plenty of water if you are taking it of course.

Fughettaboutit

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic