Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

What's Growing?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
When I experience growth, it usually happens with one or two body parts. At least what is noticeably to the naked eye.

Recently, I have noticed growth in my back. Tried on a dress shirt this morning getting ready for church and my back literally wouldn't fit in it. I gladly sacrificed the shirt haha.

So what's growing on you? Btw, I think I may have noticed a fraction of an inch added to my calves :eek:

jrice

jrice

Jun 3, 2013
Ha.....The bittersweet feeling when you cannot fit into your favorite shirt....seeing nice growth in my quads and ham's....I've been focusing on my legs which have always been my hard gainer and seeing results....Calves are still an illusive creature for me....

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I always notice my legs and arms grow fast. Had a tough time finding jeans that wouldn't be to big on my waste but fit my legs. Love that feeling of trying something on and realizing I grew

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I always notice my legs and arms grow fast. Had a tough time finding jeans that wouldn't be to big on my waste but fit my legs. Love that feeling of trying something on and realizing I grew

Especially when you aren't sure if your eyes are playing tricks on you. Clothes not fitting is a great confirmation.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Used to enjoy it when I was younger but not now.clothes are to expensive nowadays days.i will stay around 220 and that's it

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
When I put on my summer clothes, I was psyched to notice my khakis are loose in the waist, tight in the legs and I am splitting my shirts at the seams!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Apparently my back. Got a comment from Uphill at the gym Saturday about it. Been deadlifting pretty much 2x per week so that's expected.

Had to run out for a few new pairs of pants too. My legs grow funny though. Big sweep on the hamstrings and the upper quad is developed. No tear drop.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Back and legs are constantly growing. Splitting my shorts at the crotch from them rubbing together so much and my dress shirts don't fit.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Back and chest are blowing up like usual. Arms are finally coming along and starting to catch up with the rest.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
My arms can blow back up after a week or two of training them, legs on the other hand hardly ever manage to slap any size on lol. I think I just have reasonably good arm genetics (if there is such a thing) ?! ;)
Actually, my calves are pretty good too, probably from all the running as I rarely train them.

Last edited:
MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
3XLT button up long sleeve is tight in the arms, shoulders and across the back. Ill take that!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Swim trunks didnt fit this year! Yes!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic