Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

What's good y'all??

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
After a somewhat rocky and tense start, I realized I should've introduced myself before ever commenting on these boards. How rude of me...

Was invited on here from the Animal Pak boards and have trolled on here for quite some time now. Lots of interesting discussions and ideologies, many of which I am completely green towards.

I've had some ups and downs during my adventures with lifting, always having a low self-image coupled with bad choices...

Yo-yo dieted my way up and down the scale numerous times, and found that some symptoms of diabetes finally made me take my health serious. It could be the hypochondriac in me that scared me straight, but regardless it's allowed me to lose over 45 pounds since November 29th.

Always been a big-boned dude with a lot of BF, so now it's time to turn into a monster.

With the insight and experiences we all share I hope to join some of y'all in size of muscle and knowledge, as I don't know it all, but have a firm grasp on the basic essentials.

Looking forward to grow with y'all.
Peace

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Go Away...............

Welcome to the Den!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Go Away, are you any relation to All the Way? LOL

Welcome to the Iron Den.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Thanks for the welcomes - and no relation. All The Way should've been the name of my first girlfriend tho - that would've been dope

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Thanks for the welcomes - and no relation. All The Way should've been the name of my first girlfriend tho - that would've been dope

I hear ya bro. And Go Away should have been the name of my first ex-wife, lol!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic