Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

What would you not give up for $1,000,000 in cash?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
My friendship with Guerillakilla.....

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
My wife, dogs and my heterosexuality.
Give me a million bucks and I'll bang a dude, I can buy my pride back. :) you can't actually "give up your heterosexuality". All the money in the world won't make a straight guy be attracted to men. Do something gay, yes...enjoy it, no.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
I'd sell my soul for a million dollars, barring massive inflation or devaluation of the American Dollar. \m/:athrashi:\m/

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Give me a million bucks and I'll bang a dude, I can buy my pride back. :) you can't actually "give up your heterosexuality". All the money in the world won't make a straight guy be attracted to men. Do something gay, yes...enjoy it, no.

You could buy a lobotomy you :homo:

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
I'd give up anything except my daughter. I don't care what anyone else thinks. So shame ain't an issue. Like it was said. I can buy my pride back. Couldn't give me anything to give up my daughter, I'd rather die.

Edit:

Or my dick. I totally need that.

Last edited:
J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011

Just say you're gay. It's OK, we will support you, you know I've always been there for you my lil penis puffer buddy

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Million bucks..sorry Fido, family, friends you're all takin the big dirt nap. I can buy a new dog and make a new family n friends. :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic