Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Sucks to thank about dieing to be honest.

Last edited:
B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I would start saying "Im sorry" to a whole lot of people .My life has been no bed of flowers and Im certain everyone close to me could use to hear Im sorry from me just once in my life.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would start saying "Im sorry" to a whole lot of people .My life has been no bed of flowers and Im certain everyone close to me could use to hear Im sorry from me just once in my life.

Say it now while you still can brother.:)

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Yeah little Brother it takes a man to say my mistake I'm sorry..!!

I know in your life you have earned the title of being a man.......

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I would workout in the morning, take the day off from work, talk to my loved ones and tell them how much I love them, go to the most beautiful place within a couple hours of my home (probably the Maine coast, depending on the weather), go out for a great meal and a few drinks, then call my mom to say goodbye.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I would spend half of my money on strippers & booze. The other half I would just waste. :D

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
party with Charlie Sheen

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I have been on the other end of this. Friend of the family was found to have a week-month left. She looked healthy, but death was coming soon. She invited everyone she knew over to say goodbye then she died. Creepy beyond words. So if I had only a day to live, I would spend it with my wife and daughters but not tell them this was the last day.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
24 hours to live, I think I'd tell my family and friends I love them and will see them in the next life. Then do the one thing I never had the balls to do, due to the potential consequences. But **** if I'm going to die there are no consequences that I'd be dealing with for the rest of my life.

Slic.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
24 hours to live, I think I'd tell my family and friends I love them and will see them in the next life. Then do the one thing I never had the balls to do, due to the potential consequences. But **** if I'm going to die there are no consequences that I'd be dealing with for the rest of my life.

Slic.

Aren't you going to share with the class what it is ?

SwooseGoose

SwooseGoose

Dec 30, 2013
I'd say I love you to everyone dear to me then steal a fighter jet.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I would have a big day at the playground with my daughter. Pizza and a few beers for dinner. Put my kid to bed Vape some Sour Diesel, make love to my wife and go out with a smile on my face.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic