Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BigFlexRex
What's New?

What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?

P

plank

Sep 16, 2010
Pretty standard wuestion but Im always curious to what peopel will say.

What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Would spend it with my wife and daughters, the three most important people in my life.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I'd wake up early go to the gym, play with kids, eat a few steaks and write a diatribe about life for my son to read later on in life.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I would spend it living, instead of working..,

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'd trade my truck in on brand new Kawasaki ninja 1000.

Go down the freeway at 180 and do all the stuff on the street I'm scared of getting pulled over for. Like lane splitting, weaving in and out of traffic, full throttle from stop lights. Did I mention 180 down the highway?

Next I would go sky diving.

Then I would smoke a bunch of cigars, and chew tobacco. (Do all the stuff I try to avoid because its bad for you)

Then, to satisfy my post cigar munches I would go to Taco Bell and order my usual.

Then I would ride my brand new sport bike to Galveston and go scuba diving.

After that I would smoke another cigar and go eat at my favorite restaraunt in Galveston: Guidos and order the sea food platter I like so much.

Then I would ride my bike around Galveston and cruise around the sea wall. (Been wanting to do that for a long time).

Next book my flight to Vegas.

Rent a Ferarri F430 ride around, go to some strip clubs.

Smoke another cigar, go to the biggest buffet in the city.

Then if I had time I would fly to Alaska and enjoy the scenery.

Time would be about up by then.

I know this is real detailed, but I think about this stuff all the time.

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Dude I don't even wanna think bout that

This really is a sad thing to think about, but, when you really dive deep in to it, a question like this can make you realize what is most important in your life, and could even help you adjust your life a bit with that knowledge to be happier.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Would spend it with my wife and daughters, the three most important people in my life.

Yep. I'm right there with you. Reminds me of that country song, "One more day"

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
This really is a sad thing to think about, but, when you really dive deep in to it, a question like this can make you realize what is most important in your life, and could even help you adjust your life a bit with that knowledge to be happier.

Very sad! well I don't have kids yet so I would spend the time with my wife. Try to make her happy which I never seem to do.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Probably make a picnic and the 2 of us would go to the park and enjoy the day chatting, laughing and playing with our dogs.

B

bermuda

Jul 9, 2013
id do a bunch of crazy shit...after telling everyone in my family i loved them lol

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic