Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What would you do if this was your Wife?

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Id expect this in LA but carlsbad....wtf?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Lol..doesn't show enough...I know you're joshing but she was pulled over for a seatbelt ticket AFTER the cop had already had words with her. Besides if these assholes can't subdue a WOMAN better than this what are they doing on the force? So if it's a man or a muscular woman they're only option is to shoot them with these type of tactics. How do you walk away from this and say..'''Yep..I kept America safe today''.. f'm

My point is all I see is a woman resisting arrest and cops using reasonable force. Video doesn't show her back story, true or not. Stop fighting the cops when they try to arrest you, whether you are right or wrong you will lose, every time. Take it up with the judge afterward, it's your only option. If that was my wife I wouldn't do anything but video tape it, what else can you do?

Also where did this bitch get the money to hire mark geragos?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
There's more to this story folks. You can be sure of this.

id be leery of committing either way here until I understood the FACTS.

not what a ambulance chaser or a local news channel says.

not taking sides....but I think it's a smart move not to make an opinion without knowing the whole story.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I was arrested once for failing to wear a seatbelt. SRS.

I didn't resist and I didn't end up on the evening news.

Fought the charges without a lawyer and won.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
@IronCore used to witness this every day as a kid when the police would beat his mom down for hooking on the corners

It wasnt her fault though... she just wanted to show her appreciation for the men in blue by giving them Bj's... she said cops are kinky and like it rough... I didnt know what it meant at the time.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
There's more to this story folks. You can be sure of this.

id be leery of committing either way here until I understood the FACTS.

not what a ambulance chaser or a local news channel says.

not taking sides....but I think it's a smart move not to make an opinion without knowing the whole story.

I agree with your basic premise.

BUT that second cop without the hat coming in and punching her in the face repeatedly, and putting his knees and his weight on her - AFTER she was already being restrained on the ground by one officer and was no longer a threat to anyone - seems excessive and very, very hard to justify IMO, to say the least. It looks VERY bad.

At that point, the only thing she was doing was screaming. I'm not an expert in criminal law, but I doubt a cop has the right to repeatedly smack someone in the head and otherwise assault them when they are already restrained simply because they're screaming nonstop.

It could very well be a case of one of those "bad apples" who has no business being a cop. I respect law enforcement overall - I think the vast majority of them do a hell of an unenviable job.

But there are bad apples - like the 20-something little punk with a giant Napoleon complex who used to train at my gym who didn't last long in law enforcement... he loved to harass and even physically assault old black men, skinny little college kids, etc. I used to hear him bragging about these things in the gym - until he assaulted the wrong person and got his ass fired and charged criminally, and his former employer had to pay one of his victims a big sum of money to drop the matter.

I didn't see the punk for a long time after, and the next time I did, he was much more humble and didn't have the badge and gun anymore to hide behind. He was a typical 21st century Barney Fife.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'd punch her in the face too. If you think this woman is sober your delusional. None of you guys have ever been in a fight with an angry drunk bitch? I guarantee you her back story is a crock of shit. Any show of force by police is going to look bad on camera but that's the way it is.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I was arrested once for failing to wear a seatbelt. SRS.

I didn't resist and I didn't end up on the evening news.

Fought the charges without a lawyer and won.

so you got pulled over and the cop said your under arrest for not wearing a seat belt? Yeah I'm sure there isn't more to that story or anything. What exactly were "the charges" involved in not wearing a seatbelt?

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'd punch her in the face too. If you think this woman is sober your delusional. None of you guys have ever been in a fight with an angry drunk bitch? I guarantee you her back story is a crock of shit. Any show of force by police is going to look bad on camera but that's the way it is.

I worked in mental institution with violent psyco offenders.
Nicest guy there had killed his mom with an axe.

We had to restrain them from time to time.
Not once was a blow to any body part ever done..
Nobody got hurt either.

Watching that cop punching her in the face was hard to watch.
if thats all the tools he got, I think its time to find another job.

Why is it that cops never takes the time to properly restrain someone.
its always the most violent way they can use, like the blow to the face.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I worked in mental institution with violent psyco offenders.
Nicest guy there had killed his mom with an axe.

We had to restrain them from time to time.
Not once was a blow to any body part ever done..
Nobody got hurt either.

Watching that cop punching her in the face was hard to watch.
if thats all the tools he got, I think its time to find another job.

Why is it that cops never takes the time to properly restrain someone.
its always the most violent way they can use, like the blow to the face.
Punching somebody in the face is always going to look ugly. I remembering asking our instructor in the police academy a question about it. There are far worse videos out there of cops punching women in the face. How exactly do you "take the time" to restrain somebody properly that's fighting with you. Restraining them properly is getting them in hand cuffs as fast as possible. maybe she should try not resisting and fighting back. I can look at police videos objectively, so far me and you are the only two on here that I've seen that can do that. I'd side with the police on this one.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
so you got pulled over and the cop said your under arrest for not wearing a seat belt? Yeah I'm sure there isn't more to that story or anything. What exactly were "the charges" involved in not wearing a seatbelt?

I was very young. On my way home from the gym. Driving my brand new 5.0 Mustang. No seatbelt. Got pulled over. I was pissed off so I got out of the car. Bad move. Cop arrested me and threw me in the back of his cruiser and called for backup.

I was detained while my car was searched. They found a radar detector under the seat. I was accused of being a drug dealer and threatened with being taken to the station and strip searched, blah blah yadda yadda.

Cop was crazy. Totally bat-shit crazy. His supervisor (back up) thought it was totally cool.

I STFU, he gave me a ticket for unlawful possession of a radar detector (which he confiscated) and let me go after maybe 30 minutes or so.

I had my day in court and fought the charge and he actually came up to me afterwards and congratulated me for sticking up for my rights.

Like I said the dude was bat-shit crazy.

Lesson learned: DO NOT GET OUT OF THE CAR.

LOL.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Punching somebody in the face is always going to look ugly. I remembering asking our instructor in the police academy a question about it. There are far worse videos out there of cops punching women in the face. How exactly do you "take the time" to restrain somebody properly that's fighting with you. Restraining them properly is getting them in hand cuffs as fast as possible. maybe she should try not resisting and fighting back. I can look at police videos objectively, so far me and you are the only two on here that I've seen that can do that. I'd side with the police on this one.

I understand what you are saying but I think in this case they had her controlled.
A few more minutes of just controlling her, she would have ran out of steam and they could easly handcuffed her.

She shouldnt have fought back, she can't win on the side of street. Thats what we got courts, review boards, etc for.
She was a huge part of that problem.

Taking time is when you are controlling the person like they did.
The guy who hit her could just put his weight on her and she would run out of steam in a few minutes.
Its a big difference when you are a single cop vs multiple. In this case they had at least 3 cops there.
One already had control of her lower body and the other one controlled her top.
the punch was done to do this as quickly as possible. A few more minutes and she would be done.
Police training seems to have very little regard for the citizen when it comes to situations like this.
Saw several episodes of the Norwegian version of Cops. They handle things very different.
But it takes 3 years to become a full blown cop over there. Here it can be done in less than 6 months.
We are not requiring much to become a cop and I think it shows.

Real life is very different vs the safe place behind my monitor.
I wait for the full story to come out about the ordeal but the punching was hard to watch.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic