Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What would you do if this was your Wife?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Love the way these asshole cops come flying up like this Mom is a Gangsta thug!! FuKKING Dbags

Last edited by a moderator:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I see some lady screaming and getting arrested. The video doesn't show enough. If I were the first cop trying to arrest her by myself I would have picked her up and slammed her on the concrete....then hand cuffed her.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Nahhh, thats some bull shat right there. I dont really want to say on the internet what I would want to do if that was my wife, but lets just say that little piggie would get roasted. BTW she is suing those douche bags and I hope she gets that pussies pension. I like how he acts all dramatic and out of breath afterwards like the poor bastard had to work and hes the victim. Just another case of police abusing the citizens of this country. It aint good.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I see some lady screaming and getting arrested. The video doesn't show enough. If I were the first cop trying to arrest her by myself I would have picked her up and slammed her on the concrete....then hand cuffed her.

Well there is a story that goes along with that video.

A mother is suing the city of Carlsbad, California, after she says police allegedly assaulted her in front of her children on the way home from a birthday party in 2013.
The 2013 incident was caught on cell phone video and shows officers pinning Cindy Hahn during the arrest.
Her lawyer, Mark Geragos, filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of Hahn against the city of Carlsbad and five officers. The lawsuit claims that Hahn “suffers permanent memory loss and brain trauma” as a result of the beating, and that the police reports filed about the incident were false.
“The only thing correct in this, in the documents that they filed with the court is the spelling of her name,” Geragos added.
The Carlsbad Police Department said in a statement, “We are prepared to provide a complete and detailed account of the facts of this incident in a courtroom, including what is not shown on the video released by the plaintiff’s attorney."
Hahn said the situation started when she asked a police officer about a car alarm that was going off. Hahn says she called the non-emergency police hotline to complain about the officer’s response.
Immediately after, Hahn said that same officer pulled her over for an alleged seatbelt violation. The next thing she knew, Hahn says, she was pinned to the ground.
“I was reaching for him for help. And what he did next. I have a lot of … issues with memory from the blow,” Hahn said.
Hahn originally faced up to two years in jail, charged with resisting arrest and battery. But according to Geragos, once the district attorney saw the video, those charges were dropped.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Lol..doesn't show enough...I know you're joshing but she was pulled over for a seatbelt ticket AFTER the cop had already had words with her. Besides if these assholes can't subdue a WOMAN better than this what are they doing on the force? So if it's a man or a muscular woman they're only option is to shoot them with these type of tactics. How do you walk away from this and say..'''Yep..I kept America safe today''.. f'm

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

There isn't more to the story at all.

Notice the charges. Resisting arrest and battery on a ****ing pig. Yet there was no accompanying charge that would lead to her arrest in the first place.

Oh and **** the police

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
There isn't more to the story at all.

Notice the charges. Resisting arrest and battery on a ****ing pig. Yet there was no accompanying charge that would lead to her arrest in the first place.

Oh and **** the police

And the people said ..'''AMEN''!!

Could you imagine driving up and seeing this being done to your Wife or Mom. I would be on evening news...'''crazed man shot for charging police during a lawful arrest of a dangerous driver that was endangering the children in her car''' ....

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Cleaner version without all the news hablablab

Last edited by a moderator:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
If she was my wife, I would divorce her. My wife is no stupid enough to get arrested. Clearly she does not have a husband or he would have weighed in on the issue. Or perhaps he is too embarrassed. And what's with this "unarmed" bullshit? The police are only allowed to arrest people with weapons now?

edit, just to be clear I am not taking the polices side because I have no idea what happened here. I just know that my wife would not be randomly arrested for no reason.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
IronCore used to witness this every day as a kid when the police would beat his mom down for hooking on the corners

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic