Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What would you do if this was your Wife?

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
I'd punch her in the face too. If you think this woman is sober your delusional. None of you guys have ever been in a fight with an angry drunk bitch? I guarantee you her back story is a crock of shit. Any show of force by police is going to look bad on camera but that's the way it is.

don't you think if she was drunk, that would have been one of the charges.. The police count then have tried to justify their actions..

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It was a very strange video to say the least. Members of the public will act out, and I'm sure she was pretty irate after getting pulled over after calling in a complaint. That was no accident, if true. Rather, that was retaliation, and already puts the cop in a very bad light, IMO. He was going to make her pay, and he did. He wasn't counting on being part of a homemade video with him being the star.

I don't know how I would have behaved if I was the police officer, but I sure hope that I would have received the training to help me properly react when members of the public are acting out so that I keep my cool. If I can't learn to do that, then I should consider a different vocation.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I dunno what I didnt see but what I did is pretty damn hard to justify.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Not taking sides but we are not seeing everything that led up to that point.

IMO, if a cop says you are getting a ticket for not wearing your seatbelt, take the ticket and fight it if you want. The issue is people will start cussing, yelling and even get out of the car and attack cops thinking the cops don't have the right to fight back. I train a deputy for the county I live in. He said he get this stuff all the time, routine traffic stop the person gets pissed and jumps out and wants to fight. He says he just punches them in the face if he has too but it's them or him and he said he will walk away alive every time. He's actually a very nice guy and I feel he's a good cop too. He said people have no respect because they see these type of videos and don't see everything that happens up to that point.

He has had to fire several of his guys for excessive use of spray, force, pulling their gun when it was not prudent but physical attacks on cops happen a lot more than the news tell us. Some of the stories I am amazed by.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I worked in mental institution with violent psyco offenders.
Nicest guy there had killed his mom with an axe.

We had to restrain them from time to time.
Not once was a blow to any body part ever done..
Nobody got hurt either.

Watching that cop punching her in the face was hard to watch.
if thats all the tools he got, I think its time to find another job.

Why is it that cops never takes the time to properly restrain someone.
its always the most violent way they can use, like the blow to the face.

My point exactly. A knee to the mid section, a punch to the face of a woman? If it takes these guys that much to restrain A WOMAN what can you expect when a man faces them ? These guys siding with the cops use of force are full of shit. No way they would stand there and watch their wife get that treatment..

And YES..Why can't cops DEFUSE the situation instead of enflaming it.

Here's a absolute 100% true story. Friend, good dude, cop of over 30 years started at the bottom worked to detective retired in SF. When he was starting out he worked in the city jail. Big riot cops got stabbed, beat, crazy shit. My friend was protected by the convicts because he always treated them decently. The others didnt fare so well.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I was very young. On my way home from the gym. Driving my brand new 5.0 Mustang. No seatbelt. Got pulled over. I was pissed off so I got out of the car. Bad move. Cop arrested me and threw me in the back of his cruiser and called for backup.

I was detained while my car was searched. They found a radar detector under the seat. I was accused of being a drug dealer and threatened with being taken to the station and strip searched, blah blah yadda yadda.

Cop was crazy. Totally bat-shit crazy. His supervisor (back up) thought it was totally cool.

I STFU, he gave me a ticket for unlawful possession of a radar detector (which he confiscated) and let me go after maybe 30 minutes or so.

I had my day in court and fought the charge and he actually came up to me afterwards and congratulated me for sticking up for my rights.

Like I said the dude was bat-shit crazy.

Lesson learned: DO NOT GET OUT OF THE CAR.

LOL.

----- edit didn't see this after original post.

But yea you didnt get arrested for not wearing a seatbelt. Not applicable to a middle aged woman being beaten in front of her kids,.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic