Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

What we have learned from Afghanistan

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Im not sure of when the Taliban ever blew up anything in our country. And if you want to stop "terrorism" in our country then were gonna have to take it back.

When the World trade centers went down the the US had no choice but to respond and rightly so. The enemy was harbored in Afganistan where the Taliban ran the country, before the US went in they asked the Taliban to hand over Bin Laden ...... they chose not to and of course when you kill 2,977 poeple there is consequence. The Taliban chose war when they did not cooperate and not cooperating was not an option when 3,000 people just died. What did you expect the people of the United States to do? What would you have done?

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
When the World trade centers went down the the US had no choice but to respond and rightly so. The enemy was harbored in Afganistan where the Taliban ran the country, before the US went in they asked the Taliban to hand over Bin Laden ...... they chose not to and of course when you kill 2,977 poeple there is consequence. The Taliban chose war when they did not cooperate and not cooperating was not an option when 3,000 people just died. What did you expect the people of the United States to do? What would you have done?

^^^Bingo!!!

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Well then see here is part of the problem, as I read these posts it sure seems like there is a confusion on the difference between Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Second of all some of you guys are also operating under the crusty dusty old assumption that the gov official story on 911 isnt complete bullshit. Yeah they put down their rocks and goats to fly airliners into buildings, right. Im not even goin there, we should all be way past that by now. Talk about blind patriotism.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Well then see here is part of the problem, as I read these posts it sure seems like there is a confusion on the difference between Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Second of all some of you guys are also operating under the crusty dusty old assumption that the gov official story on 911 isnt complete bullshit. Yeah they put down their rocks and goats to fly airliners into buildings, right. Im not even goin there, we should all be way past that by now. Talk about blind patriotism.

So you're a conspiracy guy, that explains it. You actually believe The US Gov't pulled off the whole 911 attacks? Lololol Really? Cmon man they can't even keep spying on our telephones secret, or running guns to mexican cartels or IRS scandals and on and on BUT you guys believe they could pull of this 911 caper that would have to include hundreds of people and NOBODY has come forward?
I thin kyou're confused on taliban vs al quaida. The taliban gave sanction to al quaida -bankrolled by osama, but make no mistake they work hand in hand. Are you saying the taliban are the good guys, they didnt know what al quaida was up to?

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Well I never said who did it and I can tell you get your info from fox news rather than a ridiculous amount of well researched documentaries put out over the last 12 years.

A

Airborne

Jan 19, 2011
Ron Paul is the man!!!
we have learned nothing in the middle east!!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010

Another guy who believes in conspiracy theories.. So, the gov't pulled off these attacks? I guess they concocted the marathon bombings in boston too. Unbelievable how some americans think. Put down their rocks and goats? Wheres that coming from? That was a planned attack by Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden. Those terrorists were trained to do that.. No point in arguing with someone that is clueless..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic