What to do when your package is seized by Customs

Discussion in 'Steroids and the Law' started by guss, Aug 29, 2010.

1. DLTH

DLTH VIP Member

Oct 30, 2011
    They aren't really trying to "trick" you, it's just standard procedure to send the letter. Obviously you don't and throw it away. Since when has customs ever sent a "follow up letter"? Never heard of that one. Don't talk to anyone, even on the boards? Yeah ok, you forgot to mention move to Mexico and live in the forest for the next 5 years since we are obviously a little paranoid here. Don't order from overseas again? Why not? Get a different address if you need to but it's not the end of the world. Customs really doesn't care about you or your silly little 5 vials of test you ordered.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  2. TexSon

TexSon MuscleHead

Feb 15, 2013
    great post. thanks for taking the time.

3. TexSon

TexSon MuscleHead

Feb 15, 2013
    maybe it should be a sticky...hate for it to get lost in the jungle of forgotten posts.

4. Jada

Jada Senior Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Great post

5. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler VIP Member

May 22, 2013
    That's a great post. However, when I got my customs letter, I did post on the boards and found a shit ton of help! i was freaking out and many guys had similar and solid advise. I got a total of 3 letters. The first one...I shreadded and threw away, the second letter came 30 days later and a thrid letter came 2 months after the second letter. That was over 10 years ago.

If you ignore the letters, burn them or shread them and contact no one from LE or customs, you'll be fine...unless there are other reasons to worry :)

Gstacker likes this.
  6. 2stones

2stones VIP Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Just the other day, a friend (trustworthy ) received a letter about a seizure. The pack was from China, it was meant for me. I am concerned for his safety in this manner.

How offen do seizure letter get sent out and haste anyone in the community received one if so how long ago.

7. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 VIP Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Nice post!

8. bber84

bber84 Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Good post solid info