Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

What supps are usefull?

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
I'm just wondering what supps are usefull, im 28, 6ft tall 87kg and im a competitive bodybuilder i use aas and insulin,, im jus sorta asking what is usefull and whats garbage i use whey and other proteins and multivits but im asking about pre-post workout things no products etc... creatines.. any thing will be appreciated

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
for me beta alanine and L- leucine

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Whey protein, BCAA's, r-ala (careful when using this with slin) Milk Thistle, NAC, Multivitamin, extra c, liquid b-12, fish oils...
Just some simple starters.

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Beta alanine would that normally be found in a product or can be bought alone? I'll get some milk thistle bcaa's and fish oils 2moro for sure hmm liquid b12 i've never heard of that before... my friend he swears by creatine i did use monohydrate but i got nothing from it even with the full loading dose!

T

TheLawnJanitor

Beta alanine would that normally be found in a product or can be bought alone? I'll get some milk thistle bcaa's and fish oils 2moro for sure hmm liquid b12 i've never heard of that before... my friend he swears by creatine i did use monohydrate but i got nothing from it even with the full loading dose!

Beta Alanine you can get stand alone, theres a thread about it here somewhere about dosages to get it to be effective and how the combination of Beta Alanine and Creatine has a good synergy.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
u really gotta try out urself to find out what is usefull to you.... some people swear by some... some people think they are junk.... but AJ gave u a good list of basics.... try it out.... most the time u realize... supplements are just a waste of money its a way to help someone else get rich..... or more money in there pocket.... stick to food

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
COq10 for bp,Saw Palmetto for prostate,but i'm a old fuck.Forgot one baby aspirin for heart attack.

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Thanks all most appreciated imma go get some supps today so i'll be healthy as a horse soon :)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i stick with the basics; protein, multi, H2O, and sometimes creatine. i do like to add some b12 from time to time as well, but i inject it. whole foods are my main source of fuel and supplements do just that; SUPPLEMENT a good diet

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
How did you find the B12? im curious about it

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Depends on what you consider an extra supplement. Any vitamin or mineral I take year round like hawthorne berry, multi-v, zinc, they're all just part of the regiment. Same with protein powder, it's a constant in my diet. If you come off the juice, Aspartic Acid is definitely something to try I'd say. It's not AAS, but I can hold 3-5 more pounds naturally using it, and I feel more articulate while taking it which turns out was later shown in studies to improve memory and shit.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Creatine works very well for me as does DAA. I get great strength gains from both. USP Labs Super Cissus Rx keeps the joints lubed up. Got a nagging joint injury and this stuff will take care of it quick. Other than that protein powders like whey post workout, casein at bed time and maybe a fast acting carb for post workout.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic