Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

What Makes An...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Protein taste different from another?...For instance, why does chicken taste like chicken and fish taste like fish, when both are protein?...Likewise with carbs and fats...Does anyone know the science on it?...

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
The Matrix could not decide what to make chicken taste like so it made it taste like everything else. That's the bad news. The good news is that the Matrix nailed steak and bacon.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
It (individual tastes) used to be a product of what the particular animal ate. Now with factory livestock production, most food we eat tastes like corn fed cardboard. Game tastes more like what beef and lamb should taste like.

For example:
Argentine beef tastes better than commercial American beef because we feed our livestock garbage.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
It (individual tastes) used to be a product of what the particular animal ate. Now with factory livestock production, most food we eat tastes like corn fed cardboard. Game tastes more like what beef and lamb should taste like.

For example:
Argentine beef tastes better than commercial American beef because we feed our livestock garbage.

True. We use to sell livestock farmers the shit that was going bad or waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Because of their body chemistry. Flesh consistency is different among the two and they eat different things. One eats fry grass the other eats sea weed (depending on what type of fish ). If you eat curry versus eating cinnamon, your body will give off bad odor with curry while the other will make you taste better (I got that from a popular story, not that I tried it). Hope this settles your query

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Because of their body chemistry. Flesh consistency is different among the two and they eat different things. One eats fry grass the other eats sea weed (depending on what type of fish ). If you eat curry versus eating cinnamon, your body will give off bad odor with curry while the other will make you taste better (I got that from a popular story, not that I tried it). Hope this settles your query

Makes sense...what's your take on frog legs and chicken...They eat a different food base, yet, both taste like chicken...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Also, what makes vegs taste different?...They are grown practically the same way, yet have different flavors and text, all being carbs...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Makes sense...what's your take on frog legs and chicken...They eat a different food base, yet, both taste like chicken...

I’m not from the gulf coast so I wouldn’t know what frog legs , squirrel or possum tastes like but if you say they taste like chicken then I gotta give it to you for being daring or hungry and eating literally everything.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic