severedthumbz
What's New?

What kind of gear is popular in USA

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Hey guys!!!!
I wonder what UG Labs are most popular in USA.
I live in Netherlands but I come from Poland- and here I see very big difference between Poland and Netherlands,so I think that this is even bigger difference between Poland,Netherlands and USA

For example

Poland
UG labs:Eurochem,British Dragon,Anfarm,Unichem Labs,Abdi Ibrahim,AlphaPharma,Dose,Cyber,Infinity,PMP Steroids, Galenika,Balkan Pharmaceuticals ,Lyka Labs,Vermodje etc.

Netherlands
UG labs:Golden Gear,Long Yi Yao,Generic Supplements,Extreme Power Labs ,Hardcorelabs, Euro Pharmaceuricals,Metabolic Pharmaceuticals

Completely different labs.
There are also big differences in the quality and prices.A lot of competition between dealers.
There are also permanent fakes stuff-primos,var-is really difficult buy real primobolan and oxandrolone

How it looks by you??
What kind of stuff have good opinion?
Have you feel fakes?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
A lot of those labs can be acquired here.

There are some really good UGLs here but the really good ones stay underground ;)

H

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I see that English is not your native tongue so forgive me but "Have you feel fakes?" is funny as shit.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I see that English is not your native tongue so forgive me but "Have you feel fakes?" is funny as shit.

LOL. Unfortunately, you generally don't feel the fakes, but you can def feel the good stuff...

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
:sorry:Sorry guys!!!!
I didn't see this mistake!!!
I studied Dutch and English in the same time(self,no in school) and sometimes I use Dutch words(feel =veel=a lot of ,much)
I want to ask you-""have you a lot of fakes"""
Please forgive me,I think that I'll make yet """feel""" mistakes in the future:ban:

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
A lot of those labs can be acquired here.

There are some really good UGLs here but the really good ones stay underground ;)

H

Double underground is the BEST!!!!In Poland too.;);)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

Makes me think of feeling fake tits! My mind is always in the gutter lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic