Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What kind of coffee do you like/love

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I found some Megdalia D'Oro Whole Bean on Amazon.. be here tomorrow.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Ethiopian and Kenyan coffee are some of my absolute favorites, especially their espresso. When I had them in country, I fell in love. Ethiopian women are also gorgeous.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
For everyday I use Folgers black silk and add a pinch of salt and a pat of butter. My thai daughter got be addicted to thai coffee a couple years ago and I'll have that maybe once or twice a month. I also have some high powered Cuban espresso that I keep for emergency situations when I don't want to sleep for a couple days.

T

Trixi

Sep 10, 2023
I am not sure about brands, but espresso is my favourite type of taste - I just like the strength of it.
I typically choose double espresso.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
I was being salty, you are 100% correct. I should try it as I may love it. That tells me I am a coffee snob and I need to stop that shit. I will try to get some next time I go to the store if I remember.
It’s all good, I am curious what you’d think of it considering you are a coffee snob, lol….. fair warning though, I went from a bitter light roast which I had never had before then straight to this one. Could just be really good by comparison

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Couple of recommendations for Folgers Black Silk here. Going to have to try it. I never would have otherwise.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I found some Megdalia D'Oro Whole Bean on Amazon.. be here tomorrow.

This is really good coffee. I'm used to being slapped in the face by Starbucks intensity. At first sip, I thought "this is mild," but then I realized it actually had a really rich flavor. I think what most people call "burnt" is what I'm used to tasting from Starbucks. This is pretty representative of the kind of coffee I've been searching until I finally just gave up and went for effect and bulk cost savings.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
It’s all good, I am curious what you’d think of it considering you are a coffee snob, lol….. fair warning though, I went from a bitter light roast which I had never had before then straight to this one. Could just be really good by comparison
Hey, I try all sorts of coffees all the time. Never cheap but I will give it a try and see. Worst case, I take it to work and let my boss have it. He will drink anything resembling coffee.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic