Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What kind of coffee do you like/love

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I have tried light to dark, different brands and found Folgers sucks, Starbucks bagged coffee is no better than store brand and I love dark roast coffee.

I really like the Community special dark, it is really good and less expensive than most name brands because I am frugal...or cheap if you prefer.

I also only drink it black, like my heart, GF adds asphalt tar to his coffee to make it more black.

What is your coffee of choice?

If you like double no fat oakmilk pumpkin spice lattes with extra whipped creme then move on you sissy boy. Go get your coffee from starbucks and hit the gym in your lavender yoga pants and "live laugh love" tank top, tie up your man bun so your hair does not get into your eyes while you take selfies for your your male feminist IG page and do your high rep thigh slimming workouts with your pink handweights while listening to Taylor Swift. She really motivates you doesn't she? There is a word for guys like you, it starts with F but I cannot say it or LK will ban me for offending his community and messing with his source of income. See his coffee brand below. :p

But seriously, I mean every word. That brings up another rant, the F word that I cannot say or I get called homophobic (I ani't scared or gay folk). As a kid we used it in a different context. I mean no ill will towards LK's community, to me it just means douchebag or asshole.

Attachments

• gI_121538_GayCoffee Big Bear Blend.jpg
    gI_121538_GayCoffee Big Bear Blend.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 36
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Bro you know me so well.

I will say during my last contest prep I did add some of that Skinny Girls Maple Bourbon 0 Calorie Syrup. It was something to look forward to when I was killing myself, literally.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have tried light to dark, different brands and found Folgers sucks, Starbucks bagged coffee is no better than store brand and I love dark roast coffee.

I really like the Community special dark, it is really good and less expensive than most name brands because I am frugal...or cheap if you prefer.

I also only drink it black, like my heart, GF adds asphalt tar to his coffee to make it more black.

What is your coffee of choice?

If you like double no fat oakmilk pumpkin spice lattes with extra whipped creme then move on you sissy boy. Go get your coffee from starbucks and hit the gym in your lavender yoga pants and "live laugh love" tank top, tie up your man bun so your hair does not get into your eyes while you take selfies for your your male feminist IG page and do your high rep thigh slimming workouts with your pink handweights while listening to Taylor Swift. She really motivates you doesn't she? There is a word for guys like you, it starts with F but I cannot say it or LK will ban me for offending his community and messing with his source of income. See his coffee brand below. :p

But seriously, I mean every word. That brings up another rant, the F word that I cannot say or I get called homophobic (I ani't scared or gay folk). As a kid we used it in a different context. I mean no ill will towards LK's community, to me it just means douchebag or asshole.
Haha I only drink coffee black. Have you tried Fog Chaser from SF Coffee? It’s very good. You can get 2lbs for $15. Sometimes I get a bag a coffee from the local roaster to change things up from time to time. Otherwise when I travel I use Nescafé Gold. I used to go to Starbucks a lot when they rotated their coffees and would serve sumantra, Guatemala and others that are so much better than what they have now. But those were the good ole days before there was a Starbucks on every corner.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I want one of those nespresso machines. Thick and creamy right out of the machine. I can drink those black. But I’m usually a gay coffee drinker. Lmao. Lots of sugar and has to be heavy cream. No half and half bs. I get the 40% milkfat cream that the local grocery store has. When I’m cutting I just use the cream and gives it enough sweetness to be decent tasting. Lol. I love Cameron’s Toasted Southern Pecan and Pete’s Caramel Latte flavored K-Cups. 4 sugars and heavy cream. Desert with a kick. Yum! Haha. Now when I was “up the road” I loved me some instant coffee black. Or the fake coffee they would serve with breakfast that was made from chicory root or something. The original Chock full o Nuts has chicory root in it. Pretty good every once in awhile. But I definitely have a sweet tooth and prefer it sweet. But I will drink it black if I have to. Most are too bitter for me without sugar. Especially Starbucks coffee. From there store or grocery store. Not good. Even with a lot of cream. Have to try some suggestions here. Especially since I’m cutting right now and don’t want the sugar.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
For at home (daily) coffee, I’ve been hooked on Peet’s Big Bang blend for the past year or so. Outside of that I’m a gay breve (whole cream instead of half and half) vanilla latte lover!
It’s kinda woke liberal homo stuff I know, but it’s GOOD.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
For at home (daily) coffee, I’ve been hooked on Peet’s Big Bang blend for the past year or so. Outside of that I’m a gay breve (whole cream instead of half and half) vanilla latte lover!
It’s kinda woke liberal homo stuff I know, but it’s GOOD.
Knew you would embrace the idea of having woke liberal homo cream in your coffee back when you spent so much time in that eating meat "Carnivore" thread :p.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Folger classic roast for me. Not because I like it, but it’s cheap and slightly better than maxwell house. My palette has adapted. I just can bring myself to spending much money on coffee. I drink this crap with sugar and a little milk. Good coffee, I just use a small amount of whole milk.

I prefer bolder flavor coffees and we often grab a bag of something different from time to time. My wife likes the lighter flavor of things like DD and 8 o clock coffee.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Folger classic roast for me. Not because I like it, but it’s cheap and slightly better than maxwell house. My palette has adapted. I just can bring myself to spending much money on coffee. I drink this crap with sugar and a little milk. Good coffee, I just use a small amount of whole milk.

I prefer bolder flavor coffees and we often grab a bag of something different from time to time. My wife likes the lighter flavor of things like DD and 8 o clock coffee.
Same. When the Chaplains office of Blue Star Families would get the Green Mountain Coffee no one would drink it, so they would just throw it out. They knew I had no problem drinking the cheap stuff, so they would put out a 5 lbs bag for me. The funny thing, I would take it back to my office and hide it in the locker. I was usually the first one there and if I made coffee when no one else was around, most wouldn't even know the difference between Green Mountain and Pete's (What my CO always had). My CO would notice, but the rest of the guys wouldn't.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic