Feb 20, 2014
Truenutrition.com
wouldnt let me post a link.

Last edited:
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I use a protein called Problend by Prescription Nutrition..It's the sustanon of all proteins, and their is no better quality product imo..I have used them for years and would not use anything else.

It is a blend of Whey,Casein, Hydrolized, and Egg protein...I have made the best gains of my life using it, as well as the flavor I use, Blueberry Muffin, there is nothing that can touch it...It's literally the best flavor protein supplement I have ever tried. I have been on 2-3 a day for 2-3 years and I still look forward to each shake, it tastes that good :)

I am such a big fan that on my store, it's the only protein I even list, even though I carry dozens of others. In the past I used ON, TN, Dymatize, etc...Nothing even compares to this. I have had alot of pro's who compete give it a shot and the only name besides Prescription Nutrition that comes to mind is Team Skip in terms of quality and flavor.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
I use a protein called Problend by Prescription Nutrition..It's the sustanon of all proteins, and their is no better quality product imo..I have used them for years and would not use anything else.

It is a blend of Whey,Casein, Hydrolized, and Egg protein...I have made the best gains of my life using it, as well as the flavor I use, Blueberry Muffin, there is nothing that can touch it...It's literally the best flavor protein supplement I have ever tried. I have been on 2-3 a day for 2-3 years and I still look forward to each shake, it tastes that good :)

I am such a big fan that on my store, it's the only protein I even list, even though I carry dozens of others. In the past I used ON, TN, Dymatize, etc...Nothing even compares to this. I have had alot of pro's who compete give it a shot and the only name besides Prescription Nutrition that comes to mind is Team Skip in terms of quality and flavor.

Well, thats never true. Aside from the fact that they use a hydrolized protein which may actually hinder anabolic activity.

And the combination of "fast acting" and "slow acting" proteins are moot, simply due to the fact that Whey/Casein hit the bloodstream at the same time.

You're being ripped off paying $13/lb.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

I've been thinking of trying a casein blend, was thinking of ONs Pro Complex, how is the one you mention compare? Good to see you like it brother, if it aint broke and it works for you, dont fix it!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I've been thinking of trying a casein blend, was thinking of ONs Pro Complex, how is the one you mention compare? Good to see you like it brother, if it aint broke and it works for you, dont fix it!

Trutein is one of my favorites. Whey/casein/egg.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Trutein is one of my favorites. Whey/casein/egg.

Except Greg is a scumbag with no Quality Control, and now he is rebranding Trutein because of the lawsuits for not meeting label claims and QC issues.

He doesnt want the negative stigma to follow, I think his new company is Body Nutrition?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Except Greg is a scumbag with no Quality Control, and now he is rebranding Trutein because of the lawsuits for not meeting label claims and QC issues.

He doesnt want the negative stigma to follow, I think his new company is Body Nutrition?

Did not know this. I always thought they had a pretty good rep?....

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Nah, if you want the full stories, head to GRN Forums, the owner there knows everything about Greg and his shoddy business practices.

Their last issue was the oring debacle, 2 batches of protein had shredded orings in them and he did not honor any returns

Ill repeat this til Im blue in the face, after working for multiple supplement companies and doing some contracted work for others, the only protein companies I will recommend are:

PES
Xtreme Formulations
USP OxyElite
SAN
Controlled Labs
Beverly Int.
Metabolic Nutrition
and some of VPX protein products

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Hey diesel, can you expand on the hydrolized thing? It's more expensive. How does it hinder anabolism?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Hey diesel, can you expand on the hydrolized thing? It's more expensive. How does it hinder anabolism?

WPH is so inferior to WP that it is actually borderline detrimental to muscle gain/fat loss, although, it does have a high antioxidant capacity.

a.jpg

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I have been looking for a way to buy whey isolate direct from the suppliers but had no luck.

I finally got my hands on a 20kg bag of glanbia Provon 292

Just plain and simple good quality WPI. Cold processed and cross-flo micro filtered.

Paid $250 for 44lbs or $5.70/lb. Cant beat that!

Provon292.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic