lk has no balls
What's New?

What is the Best protein

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
DAMN !!!!!
I'm a hard gainer and I've tried pretty much any protein/ weight gainer there is . IMHO Optimum Nutrition has the best shit on the market !!! There are some mentioned in this thread that I also like a lot !!
Opitmum Nutrition has given me great gains and I can mix in my own ingredients to make it to my liking without it clumping and being unable to drink ! I ALWAYS add my little xtras to my shakes , ALWAYS !!!
Another one , which many of u may not agree w me , but I SWEAR by it and love it is Russian Bear !!!
I love this protein and it's easily mixed w my Optimum powder to make a super anabolic , protein packed shake !!!
Like my boy Raiden said , " If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It "

W

wsf

Dec 8, 2014
I've tried Optimum Gold Standard but just don't care for the taste. It's slightly more expensive but Dymatize Iso 100 is low calorie, has no fat and no sugars and that goes a long way with me. Plus it seems not to have any obvious protein spiking problems. I recently picked up Muscletech Elite because it has creatine and plan to try it. If someone asked, I'd tell them to go with the Iso 100. Of course, no source is better than food!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic