Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

What is the Best brand of gear you have ever used?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
View attachment 5077

I also used this due to its availability being so abundant back in the day. It was lower mg/ml but, worked well

HOLY CHIT MAYNG...

I havent seen Sten in like 20 years...

aaah fock... I may be as old as admin with that comment....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
HOLY CHIT MAYNG...

I havent seen Sten in like 20 years...

aaah fock... I may be as old as admin with that comment....

Me either buddy. I used to love it but, there wasn't anything else as readily available either. There were guys at the gym with there gym bags full of it, stuff was cheap. At one time I had as much sten as sad does chocolate milk.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Admin knows my love for these sus amps. They were insane, i was still seeing them back in 2002..i would take those solo and watch myself grow within days..

Many years ago......

Russian cyctahoh 1500 mg/wk
Hemogenin popout tabs 100 mg/d

2qkjfr4.jpg
ftlrf9.jpg

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Big Dave you literally spelled out my exact first cycle about 15 years ago. Also, Steris products were great.

Man do I miss that old gear. There are some good UGL's out there, but IMO nothing beats that old HG gear. Maybe it is because I was younger, but I never had any bad sides. I never took or needed an AI until I started messing with UGL's after ORD. All I ever needed was 2 Russian sust amps per week and tren A from the old fina conversion kits, 75mg EOD = Holy Shit I'm growing every day!

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
syntex anadrol from 20 years ago. another anadrol from russia for get name. ICN straight from seriba. and the best of all IMO Hell Fire

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Life Science Tren A, seemed recklessly over dosed, felt like I could lift a truck and would **** anything that moved lol.

I had plenty of time for both since I didn't sleep for 3 weeks.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Honestly don't have a favourite....ie. test 250mg is test 250mg, Only used pharma grade once and didn't feel any different to UGL. If you've got a good source stick to them regardless of what brand they have.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Steris & Schein (US pharm grade).

Hell yes! I could get these and UpJohn from the Vets at the race track. Anything you wanted for cheap.

View attachment 5077

I also used this due to its availability being so abundant back in the day. It was lower mg/ml but, worked well

This was my first cycle and it was good. I made many trips to Juarez to get these Sten amp and their Halo tabs. The boxes were red and tan writing and then switched to blue and tan if I remember right.

US Pharmaceuticals hands down best UGL I have ever ran. Powerline would be second next to ProPharm, Animal Power and Sydgroup.

mands

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
before ORD SOCA .... the guy ended up busted and doing time. He had kick ass oils.

post ORD Peak

also should mention BD TBOL tabs were the shitski...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic