lk has no balls
What's New?

what fat burner for my girlfriend?

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
im not willy wonka, so im not going to sugar coat anything

my girlfriend has a good steady and PROGRESSIVE weight training/cardio routine, and pretty decent diet.i do her blood panels as i am phlebotomist ) and kaiser doctors oversee it, everything is healthy .

she is going to try one of these one way or another so please dont tell me she should dial in etc etc im a 8 year board vet, former bodybuilder, with a degree and certs in fitness acrosss the board im not interested in hearing an opinion that does not regard what she should take of the two and why

1. CLEN low mcg protocol
2. T3 or T4 low dose protocol

her goals are obviously fat burning and leaning out while remaining hard with minimal sides

any feedback welcome

she is 25 and in good shape

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Why not both? I am not familiar with doses of these for women, but a Clen / t-3 stack worked well for me at 80/50 mcg respectively.

As an asthmatic though, I am partial to Clen.

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
this is an excellent response thank you brother

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I was told t3 for women is a real bad idea, I would skip that idea. If she can't get lean off clen, a good diet and training routine, then something is wrong!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'm not a big fan of women toying with T-3 to loose that 5 extra pounds but that's your guys call.

Low dose T-3 15mcg ed clen 50mcged to start with and rotate the clen with somting like ephedra or yohimbine every two weeks.

Just make sure you work with her diet when coming off the T-3 and use Iodine, 300mcg Ed , Selenium 200mcg Ed,
and Tyrosine 500-1000mged to help her own thyroid kick back in.

OF course get a thryroid pannel done after and 4weeks after this cycle to see how her thyroid is doing.

womens bodies being estorgen dominant there thyroids don't bounce back as fast as ours.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
SHINE's recommendation of adding something like yohimbine is excellent. Which makes me think, maybe Helios???

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I was told t3 for women is a real bad idea, I would skip that idea. If she can't get lean off clen, a good diet and training routine, then something is wrong!

Where did you hear that? T3/4 should affect women mo differently than men, unless there's something I'm unaware of. DC has taken t3 many times and had good results. Neither of us are fond of clen, but ECA works very well.

I would suggest running t3 and clen ass well. 2 weeks on clen, then 2 weeks off and use ECA during the off weeks of clen while running the t3 throughout.

Some people think thyroid shutdown is a huge issue, but in our experience it's not bad at all. There is a slight rebound when coming off after long periods (several months) and adding gugglesterones will jump start your natural production quickly. Usually its back up and running within a few days. I read a study once about mis-diagnosed hypothyroidism and test subjects that had been on thyroid replacement therapy for 25-30 years. All subjects regained full thyroid function in approx 1 month.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
girls do well on Coleus Forskohlii 250 mg similar effects as T3 just not as strong and safe no side's..lots of my fitness girl friends use it

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Where did you hear that? T3/4 should affect women mo differently than men, unless there's something I'm unaware of. DC has taken t3 many times and had good results. Neither of us are fond of clen, but ECA works very well.

I would suggest running t3 and clen ass well. 2 weeks on clen, then 2 weeks off and use ECA during the off weeks of clen while running the t3 throughout.

Some people think thyroid shutdown is a huge issue, but in our experience it's not bad at all. There is a slight rebound when coming off after long periods (several months) and adding gugglesterones will jump start your natural production quickly. Usually its back up and running within a few days. I read a study once about mis-diagnosed hypothyroidism and test subjects that had been on thyroid replacement therapy for 25-30 years. All subjects regained full thyroid function in approx 1 month.

I used to think the same of the same study you read, but that was done with men, I was told women's body's just don't rebound as favorably and it's just a real bad idea for women to use it, all by people who's opinion I trust very much.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I'm not big on women using t3 because of the rebound that could occur when coming off. My fiance has used clen and t3 combined and in all honesty, she does just as well with a good ECA stack. Neither of us are big on clen due to the headaches and shakiness it gives us. We do a lot better with helios, so that could be worth thinking about if she is set on using clen.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I used to think the same of the same study you read, but that was done with men, I was told women's body's just don't rebound as favorably and it's just a real bad idea for women to use it, all by people who's opinion I trust very much.

I can only refer to one female's experience. Dc has recovered quickly from each run of t3 and has had great results.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I can only refer to one female's experience. Dc has recovered quickly from each run of t3 and has had great results.

well this interests me then! how much did she use and for how long, did she taper off?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic