Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

what fat burner for my girlfriend?

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
well this interests me then! how much did she use and for how long, did she taper off?

She's gone as high as 120mcg and has run it for 3 months at a time. There's no point in tapering off. Once the thyroid is shutdown, its down until the exogenic t3 is gone from the system and the thyroid output will start to return. Tapering down will just produce less results during the taper as there will be less t3 supplemented and none produced naturally. We've also found that adding gugglesterones when coming off will jump-start natural thyroid production very quickly.

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
I'm not a big fan of women toying with T-3 to loose that 5 extra pounds but that's your guys call.

Low dose T-3 15mcg ed clen 50mcged to start with and rotate the clen with somting like ephedra or yohimbine every two weeks.

Just make sure you work with her diet when coming off the T-3 and use Iodine, 300mcg Ed , Selenium 200mcg Ed,
and Tyrosine 500-1000mged to help her own thyroid kick back in.

OF course get a thryroid pannel done after and 4weeks after this cycle to see how her thyroid is doing.

womens bodies being estorgen dominant there thyroids don't bounce back as fast as ours.

amazing post, A+ brother

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
She's gone as high as 120mcg and has run it for 3 months at a time. There's no point in tapering off. Once the thyroid is shutdown, its down until the exogenic t3 is gone from the system and the thyroid output will start to return. Tapering down will just produce less results during the taper as there will be less t3 supplemented and none produced naturally. We've also found that adding gugglesterones when coming off will jump-start natural thyroid production very quickly.

Just make sure you guys add tyrosine and low doses of Iodine (300mcg) Selenium (200mcg ed) HCG except the estradiol spikes will do the same as gugguls and probably even better but the thyroid needs the basic fuel to get started. Studies of HCG were done on people, (searching for ones with people and guggugls)

Gugguls & thyroid although it is in mice still an interesting study. Gugguls are a good sup to add for alot of reasons.

Hypothyroidism
Guggul (Commiphora mukul) potentially ameliorates hypothyroidism in female mice.
Phytother Res. 2005.
The efficacy of guggul, the gum resin of Commiphora mukul in regulating hypothyroidism was evaluated in female mice. In addition to estimating serum levels of thyroxine and triiodothyronine, hepatic 5' monodeiodinase, hepatic glucose-6-phospatase and lipid-peroxidation (LPO), the activities of the anti-oxidative enzymes, superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase (CAT), were investigated. While 6-n-propyl-2-thiouracil (PTU, 10.00 mg/kg/d for 30 days) induced hypothyroidism in mice, as evidenced by a decrease in thyroid hormone concentration and in hepatic 5'D-I activity, simultaneous administration of guggul (200 mg/kg/d for 30 days) reversed this effect, indicating its potential to stimulate thyroid function. Although in PTU treated animals a marginal increase in hepatic LPO was observed, when simultaneously treated with guggul, it was decreased. A parallel increase in the activity of endogenous antioxidants, SOD and CAT, in the latter group indicated the safe and antiperoxidative nature. These findings suggest the possible use of guggul in the amelioration of hypothyroidism.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
BY NO means I am not telling anyone to jump on hcg for thyroid stimulation ! but taken from a good book I have.
Use hcg to long and looks like there could be a re-bound effect with low TSH later.

Pediatric endocrinology : mechanisims and management / [edited by] Ora H. Pescovitz, Erica A. Eugster.
Hormones-Physiology WS 330 p37145 2004]
hcg is composed of two subunits: the a and B chains. The a subunit is shared by three other pituitary glycoprotein hormones: TSH, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone. There is also a much structural similarity between the B subunit of hCG and TSH. In vitro bioassays have shown that hCG has intrinise thyroid-stimulating activity (6,7) Thryoid growth-promating activity is also a function of hCG in erly pregnancy. HCG can increase serum Free T-3.

P

Prcilla82i

Jun 21, 2012
I just used gh for a few weeks and it shredded 10 pounds off me. I didn't change my diet or exercise more than usual. Worked for my girlfriend to.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I just used gh for a few weeks and it shredded 10 pounds off me. I didn't change my diet or exercise more than usual. Worked for my girlfriend to.

bullshit, gh does not do that.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
sorry about that very srtaight forward reply, but you reported DNP like results from GH...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic