Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What do you crave?

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
Ice cream , pizza , in and out burger , tacobell.
To stop the craving I drink water & eat peanut butter .
I used to dip it was the best cuz you have that shit in your mouth so no eating , but I made a promise that I would stop when my son was born I haven't touched it in almost 3 yrs.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Pizza and chips with salsa!!

For those of you who crave chocolate....try Parrillo brownies with chocolate frosting......great stuff!!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Pizza and chips with salsa!!

For those of you who crave chocolate....try Parrillo brownies with chocolate frosting......great stuff!!

Damn chips and salsa sound good as fuck right about now.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I crave oreo cookies...ohh that creamy goodness and I feel I could eat a bag of those damned things lol

Look what you started, ATW...now you got everyone craving something haha

Last edited:
dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Mine is excess amounts of carbs, I used to have a cheat every week now I'm trying to do anabolic diet instead so I am getting high carbs 2days a week. Also salt is a doozy for me.. buut most craved thing is diet soda, and I don't control it.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Pizza for sure I can sit down and fuck up a serious amount of pizza. And nachos, hot wings, and faygo

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
my biggest is unsalted chips and salsa or just mexican food in general. I allow me to eat it on occasion (1x a month maybe) but when I do...watch out :) I eat the entire family size bag of chips and a couple jars of salsa in a weekend....won't eat much if anything else LOL. I haven't craved sweets since I started drinking chocolate whey shakes, so Im good there.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I don't monitor my calories at all right now because I've been on a quest for the last 5 months to hit 260 and stay under 16%bf, but I do monitor simple carbs pretty nazi-like, so my craving is almost always for sushi. When I give in, it is ugly and expensive. Last time was not more than a week ago, and I ordered 4 rainbow rolls, 5 eel rolls, 5 alaska rolls, and a whole mess of sashimi. Total for my order was almost $100, and I ate it all in less than 45min. Tasted great, felt great, and wife was PISSED, so all in all, it was totally worth it, lol. I don't really crave anything else anymore. Been so long since I've had pizza and ice cream and candies and cookies that I legitimately probably forgot how good they are.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i crave nothing.
i eat whateverthefuck i want and a lot of it and still maintain less than 15%bf. its ok to hate me.
besides, its not like i'm trying to go pro or be an underwear model like KBD

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
that's easy... yogurt covered animal crackers. they are my kryptonite. they own me.

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
my craving is a bacon cheese burger and fries. I usually put off the craving as long as possible (around 6 months) then I go and eat it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic