Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What do you crave?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Men, keep this clean! this is about food cravings, not other cravings!

most of us, except maybe DW :D, try and limit our food intake. eat clean, track calories and macros, or atleast keep it all in mind. we are cautious to try and not over consume. it is great when one can achieve that level of commitment (i am not there yet :) ) but what is it that you crave? me, it is generally chocolate. chocolate is the first craving that i get and it is generally the one that i fail in overcoming :(

so what do you crave and how do you get past the craving?

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
cheese and cracker perfer triscuits.so good.i dont buy them unless a special occasion cause i will eat all in one sitting

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Pizza... I overcome it by eating as much as I want of it once a week. Maybe you could do that with chocolate... stuff your face with it once a week.... you know like this...

Lucy+at+the+Chocolate+Factory.jpg

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
used to be sweets of any kind...a dunkin doughnuts commercial would come on, and I'd want that, until I saw a cupcake, then that would be it. Nowadays, its beer. I'm trying so hard to stay away from alcohol, but on a hot day, when I'm outside grilling steaks, I'd love an ice cold corona or blue moon in my hand...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
pizza and chinese food are the really really bad ones that I crave... I hold off on eating them for as long as possible. i can usually go 4 months or so before I break down. I generally keep my diet clean, I just eat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than I should.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Oh.... and these....

710ff0a1afb7fa4c9467f8ceb15e.jpg

I overcame them by adding them to my pre-workout stack :D

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Triple chocalate fudge Cake
McDonalds sausage egg McMuffins w/cheese
Arbys
Krispy Kreme doughnuts
Dairy Queen Blizzrds triple chocalte or Cookie dough ...
Mmmmm excuse me im going to town now for junk food ,,,damn thread ,look what it just caused me to do ,

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i love me some mexican food and i have a lot available to me :eek: part of the reason it is taking me so long to get my weight down. too much chips and salsa!

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Reeses cups...I'll binge and eat a whole bag...yummy

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
A big ass bowl of semi-sugary cereal with some cold milk right before I go to bed :) I break down and eat it every now and then. My best attempt to not do it is to get my wife to buy the shredded wheat that she likes and I cannot stand....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic