Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

What did you get for Christmas?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Why does every fucking thread on this forum go from zero to gay in less than 10 posts?

SMH

9wcTBn.gif

We cannot always thank FD, but regarding this thread............................he's The Man!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I got a remote control R2D2 it's fucking sweet.
Also tickets to see Lana Del Rey. I plan on swooning her and leaving my wife for her. My wife is aware of this plan as she bought me the tickets. I dont think she thinks I have a shot...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Mrs Flex bought me a Rogue Monolift Attachment for my Rogue Monster Squat Stand and some Slingshot hamstring compression bands.

Nice. Let me know how you like that monolift attachment.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Did not really get much but I bought myself a few things.
Bergara LRP .308
Athlon Cronus BTR Scope
Vortex PMR rings
Dr. Dabber Boost black edition.

Wife said she would get my a bipod as soon as I tell her what I want.
So I need to figure that part out.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Oh, and I also bought myself an XBOX One X and a bunch of games. :D

LowKey

LowKey

Oct 16, 2017
You want gay? Here it is:
I got the absolute joy of spending a quiet, small Christmas morning with my beautiful family whom are all very close and loving and best of all I got to see the joy of my 4 kids at home enjoy, in peace, their small Christmas. I was happy that they are not stuff dependent nor spoiled even though they have more shit than they could or will ever use or play with. Their wants were few. Their gifts were few and everybody was happy. Christmas just wasn't a big deal this year. I hope it's because we are all so full and connected in joy and peace that Christmas isn't that much better than every day for us.
BOOM! True gheyness in your FACE! Haha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic