Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What blood tests to order?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
So I had been on test/tren up until the start of January as I had a TRT Dr appointment coming up. He only measure test and PSA and no estrogen or any other levels. For the last two weeks I have not been able to sport wood despite starting back on test. After my appt at the start of January I did 400mg/ test e for two pins then dropped to maint dose of 200 EOD. I still wanna bang, just no wood. I was thinking my estrogen is up or progesterone or prolactin. I am going to run to privatemd and get some labs but not sure which. I am thinking total T, estrogen and prolactin. Should I get estrodial and progesterone as well?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
My doc always checks estradiol.
Are you on arimidex or something?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I just started Friday on Aromasin, noticed Saturday I sported some wood but nothing since. I read elsewhere about estradiol which I think I will order along with total T and cortisone.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
What about fsh and lh? Isn't sexual function somewhat linked to HPTA? Not sure if that's just for fertility or arousal too ... But when I bang some hcg my sex drive gets crazy

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I just started Friday on Aromasin, noticed Saturday I sported some wood but nothing since. I read elsewhere about estradiol which I think I will order along with total T and cortisone.

Also brother just as a heads up I think the estradiol is kinda pricey as I recall in case you are private pay. You might want to ask them what's possible.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Someone once said that if you get the women's comprehensive panel it has everything a guy needs and is cheaper, and if you combine this with the monthly coupon code, it's hella cheap!

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I did estradiol, test, cortisone and prolactin, with discount it was 160 i think. Fsh I'd to help with production of test, same with lh. I'm fixed so I'm not worried about sperm production either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic