Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What are the supps we can't do without?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
jack3d... I know to some it's overhyped but I've been using for 2 years and it still does me good. I'd give up all other supps before my j3d

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
jack3d... I know to some it's overhyped but I've been using for 2 years and it still does me good. I'd give up all other supps before my j3d

You can't mean that you would rather have jack3d than protein, right? I used Jack3d for a while and liked it, but I built up a tolerance, and stopped taking it and haven't felt like I needed it since. I get a wicked focus internally now. I don't know what changed, but I've turned a corner when it comes to focusing and intensifying my workout from within.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Gaspari anavites have become a staple of mine, along with waximaize and protein...

I really like waxymaize for pre and post workout carbs. I also just looked up the Anavite, and I really liked what I read. Can you give me any more info on how you feel about the anavite? Very very tempted to switch multis.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ive used it through the last few months (winter months/cold n flu season ) and I didnt get sick once... I just have a general sense of health with it... Pretty good price for it too on fitrx.com

Reactions: SAD
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
You can't mean that you would rather have jack3d than protein, right? I used Jack3d for a while and liked it, but I built up a tolerance, and stopped taking it and haven't felt like I needed it since. I get a wicked focus internally now. I don't know what changed, but I've turned a corner when it comes to focusing and intensifying my workout from within.

Lol. That might be what I'm saying. Glad I don't have to pick. The need for whey is debatable. I can get my protein through meat....

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

LMAO! Well, if we're putting Jack3d on the necessity list...might as well add the entire MuscleTech line too.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
LMAO! Well, if we're putting Jack3d on the necessity list...might as well add the entire MuscleTech line too.

You mean they aren't already there?!?! Lmao. Jay would not approve.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic