Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What are the supps we can't do without?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So we all know the Holy Trinity is protein, creatine, and BCAAs (I guess this could be debatable, but let's just assume that's the Holy Trinity of supps).

What are the other supps you think we shouldn't do without?

By the way, I'm actually using this thread as a way to determine what to include in my next bulk supplement order, so your help is greatly appreciated.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Vitargo for post workout is the first supp I grab when I want quick weight. Sizeon while you workout.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Glutamine is all I would add to that 3 you listed.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Vitargo for post workout is the first supp I grab when I want quick weight. Sizeon while you workout.

I don't buy name brand stuff anymore because A.) I don't know what's really in it. B.) The stuff they say is in it can be bought separately and mixed together from pure bulk powders, all for 1/5th the money.

I'll look into what's in the SizeOn. I use waxy maize instead of vitargo because it definitely works for me, and it's 1/4th the price.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Glutamine is all I would add to that 3 you listed.

I use the shit outta glutamine while off-cycle, because I can tell that it helps with recovery, but on-cycle I can't tell a difference because I recover so quickly from the gear. I don't cruise though, so it's probably a good idea to stock back up. Thanks.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
On cycle I do not use a preworkout supp (unless you count dbol, lol)....but OFF cycle I think it's necessary just to keep my drive up. Going to the gym off cycle knowing the dark side is beckoning can be tough day in and day out. I try to make it as enjoyable as possible. So, I use a preworkout supp and signed up for a gym that has an abundance of hot chicks (to keep my libido up, of course)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
On cycle I do not use a preworkout supp (unless you count dbol, lol)....but OFF cycle I think it's necessary just to keep my drive up. Going to the gym off cycle knowing the dark side is beckoning can be tough day in and day out. I try to make it as enjoyable as possible. So, I use a preworkout supp and signed up for a gym that has an abundance of hot chicks (to keep my libido up, of course)

LOL. Good stuff GS. You got a particular favorite preworkout supp? I'd like to create my own with the trueprotein options.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Multi-Vitamin....we are using everything in greater quantity than lesser mortals do. Vitamins are no exception.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Oh shit, that's a staple. I take three GNC mega-men's each day. But again, if anybody knows of a superior multi, cough it up.

I should mention that I already take fish oils, multi-vitamins, CLA (sometimes), milk-thistle (or liv-52, either one while running an oral), and stinging nettle occasionally (helps free up testosterone and balance water retention, or so I've read).

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've tried them before, and I'm not sure why, but they didn't react well with me and vice versa. Bad headaches and not the same energy boost that I get from a couple of sports blend Mega-Men. Thanks though. I may try them out again.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Gaspari anavites have become a staple of mine, along with waximaize and protein...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic