Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

What are good Test Prop bloods??

Mantus

Mantus

Dec 18, 2011
I see the 10X rule on Meso, but I
don't believe anything on that board anymore..

In the Prop Profile Bill Roberts says he ran 100mg/EOD
and in 3 weeks he got HIGH end of normal... 1,100ng/dl I am guessing..

Brewed with about 135mg/ml Raw
1ml ED for 10 days
4,911ng/dl ...

How is this number for that dose?

50 is highest Free Test on this sheet and it was 50+

He doesn't see Estradiol or SHBG either

Thank You

M

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think everyone tests differently. I have a friend on 100 mg cyp e5d. Trt. Pharm test. I was given the same dose. Again pharm test. He tested around 900. I tested at 236.

This is why I don't think bloodwork is concrete evidence of accurately dosed gear. It will give you an idea if it's totally bunk or not but won't tell you if it's on point.

Mantus

Mantus

Dec 18, 2011
Yes, I guess how your body is metabolizing it... how fast or slow..
Also how long after last pin..

My Brother worked in TRT and he said the same thing...

I love this Prop..
I always liked Tren most but I am stopping it and staying on Prop

Thank You POB
M

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
The rule of thumb is 7X...

Mantus

Mantus

Dec 18, 2011
I think that's the brew I used 135mg ml
So just under 7x but also few hours after last shot
Which may bring it up some

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
The "rule" if you can call it that was made by Dr. Scally and it's 7-10x. This will depend on a bunch of factors though. Most importantly your total blood volume and the time between the last injection and when the test is done.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The "rule" if you can call it that was made by Dr. Scally and it's 7-10x. This will depend on a bunch of factors though. Most importantly your total blood volume and the time between the last injection and when the test is done.
And the test should be done day before next inject. Never let the doc test you on any other day unless he is looking for peak levels.

Mantus

Mantus

Dec 18, 2011
So being that my friend got bloods few hours
after an injection, what would you say that mornings 135mg took it up?

He was also on for about 10 days.. enough time for steady bloods?

M

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
And the test should be done day before next inject. Never let the doc test you on any other day unless he is looking for peak levels.

Yes, I'd be more worried about troughs on TRT than peaks. If it's a blast though or to check for the "purity" of the gear you'd want to test the peak.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
So being that my friend got bloods few hours
after an injection, what would you say that mornings 135mg took it up?

He was also on for about 10 days.. enough time for steady bloods?

M

Dr. Scally posted a study showing the absorption rate of a single dose administration of test e, 300mg if I'm not mistaken. Peak serum levels occur after about 10hrs. Considering your friend is using the prop ester I'd say the timing is pretty good. You know how many hours exactly?

10 days is probably a little short to reach steady state concentrations. It takes at least 5half lives for a drug to reach SS provided no pharmaceutical modifications are made to delay absorption which is what the ester does so it would seem likely that it takes more than 5 half lives for esterified hormones.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
So about 15 days?

He just said 3hrs

M

15 days would be better. It's hard to be 100% specific bc steady state is basically where drug elimination rate is equal to the rate of delivery into the body so it depends on volume of distribution and clearance all of which can be specific to the individual. Then you get into half life being altered slightly by the area of injection, areas with higher fat mass or greater blood flow will absorb test quicker than areas with poor blood flow or low fat mass.

3hrs is probably on the early side but the difference in a few hours isn't going to make or break the 7-10x Scally rule.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic