Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What an idiot!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
He's an idiot....there's a more amicable approach than stuffing his throat with his own teeth

Ask him to cite the reference of that methodology and state his experience and certification......then when it's obvious he's probably some community college drop out, INSTRUCT him....don't DESTRUCT him haha.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Maybe you can give him a book about Glycemic Load? An 8th grader should be able to associate the lower values with healthier carbs. Then he can show his trainer. I think its important to make it a learning experience and to not badmouth the trainer. He needs to respect all of his trainers.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Maybe you can give him a book about Glycemic Load? An 8th grader should be able to associate the lower values with healthier carbs. Then he can show his trainer. I think its important to make it a learning experience and to not badmouth the trainer. He needs to respect all of his trainers.

yes and no....he can respect their directives but if they're giving bad advice for outside of the gym stuff, then no, he needs to take in the info from those whom are most qualified with the best intentions. Paul cares more about the kid's health than a middle school trainer who sees a few hundred kids/day and gives the same shitty advice.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
UHC is kinda right. Start showing up.... Get to know the guy. Then tell him politely why he's wrong and throw up the gunz and explain you know how to eat for athletics.

Then tell him the first one was free but after that he has to buy tickets for the gun show and offer to train him

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Paul what can I say.its like telling Dorian Yates how to train back.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Just throw the cereal out. Problem solved. :)

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Just throw the cereal out. Problem solved. :)

Thatis true and we did. Now the little brat us having a fit. He is 13 and over 200. Diabetes runs in the family etc. one of the problems us he is an only child and his mom and dad are devoriced. His dad is a dick and his mom is a pushover. She enables him to the fullist. Causes lots of problems. I'm about through with both of them.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Is what I just said fucked up? It's how I feel.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Thatis true and we did. Now the little brat us having a fit. He is 13 and over 200. Diabetes runs in the family etc. one of the problems us he is an only child and his mom and dad are devoriced. His dad is a dick and his mom is a pushover. She enables him to the fullist. Causes lots of problems. I'm about through with both of them.

I think from that the kid is to blame not the coach , the kid could've said whatever he wanted to get his way

Good luck

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Is what I just said fucked up? It's how I feel.

shame shame....no, you're right on with what you said. It is what it is....too bad that she can't instill some discipline.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
shame shame....no, you're right on with what you said. It is what it is....too bad that she can't instill some discipline.

Yea tell me about it. He is very good and manipulating her and laying in guit trips. I don't think I can really help this situation and to tell you guys the truth I'm tired of trying and it's starting to affect my moods and I take it so personal it make me pissed. I don't understand people sometimes. You know what? I'm leaving this relationship. Not healthy for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic