Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What an idiot!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
You know what? I'm leaving this relationship. Not healthy for me.

We've spoken so I won't reiterate our conversations....but to acknowledge this: yes, it's time and healthier for you to get out and move on..

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
You know what? I'm leaving this relationship. Not healthy for me.

Reading this I have to agree with dangerouscurves ,you said it yourself the kid is a good manipulator if thats the case you leaving is probably exactly his objective .

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Some ladies move there purse to the other side when I walk by and I'm a nice guy.

Haha, seriously? For what? Is that you in your avatar? You look just fine to me.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Haha, seriously? For what? Is that you in your avatar? You look just fine to me.

He's a big angry (half) black man. If you knew him, you'd be rather intimidated on sight. Lol

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
You being healthy is key brother, I really don't want to tell you how to live your life or get into your business. But, I can say if it were me I would get out quickly and calmly the kid sounds like a real jerk, and he also really sounds like a cancer in your relationship with his mother. Personally he seems like he could use a good old fashioned ass whoopin' thats how my parents did me, it's always worked.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
A good old fashion beating never hurt anyone.straightened me and my bro out.thats why me and bro named my mom the enforcer lol.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
He's a big angry (half) black man. If you knew him, you'd be rather intimidated on sight. Lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! he is rather big. And rather half black. And rather angry at times. lol;-)

Paulie, if it's affecting your mood that much and she wont listen to reason then maybe youre right and should move on. Sucks that this kid will prolly end up with Diabities and a fat ass. His mother obviously needs to take some responsiblilty for him being in that unhealthy situation and change her ways and his before its too late!

burkdog24

burkdog24

Apr 10, 2013
Not unusual at all. Unfortanatly there are so many trainers out there that have no clue what they are talking about. I see these guys in the gyms. I see trainers who have no muscles and a small gut training somebody in the gym. Disgrace !

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Sure he didn't just make that up so you don't take away his sugar smacks? Lol

But ya if that's true you should teach that coach a couple basics about nutrition...
Just that small change can make a big difference...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic