Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

What age to stop Dbol, Adrol, etc

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Anybody got opinions on how old is too old for the likes of Dbol, Anadrol etc. Love my dbol but with age just wondering if any other old timers have issues from it ?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I havent used those since my late 20s.. As I got older, my priorities changed.. I cant stand being bloated, and those 2 always did it to me..

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am 50 and still ran both occasionally until last year I will use them again in about a month or so that will be 1 year clean for me exactly...lol
I do however not run either at more than 50mg per day.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
How old are you? Did I miss that part? I would ignore the calendar and just look at your blood tests. How's your liver function holding up? If ALT, AST, and GGT are good, I'd go for it, but in moderation.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
I'm 48 and I see no reason to stop.

To me, the older I get, the more suspect I am to getting gyno. So I'm sure to include an AI.

Also, as Rumpy said, keep an eye on liver values.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
when you pry it from my cold dead jaundiced hands.

When your dead Bro....!

^^^^Lol now that's what Im talking about! I was kinda wondering if I at 48 was the only old'er guy still dabblin. Been trending towards HGH N Test only but I luvs my dbol still!

Thanks for the input Gents, I run it at small levels myself, 30 -50 mg's but lately I've been using it solely pwo at 50 mg's , still on the fence about gains with this but it def gives a boost .

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'll use em like any other anabolics, as long as I'm healthy enough for em.

Can't beat the strength gains.

I'm running 100mg A-drol now. I keep the bloat under control though. I don't like to gain much water on any cycle any more.

I used to like it when I was younger.

HDH

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
if BP issues become more apparent, then it's time to question it....but I love that there dbol, bloated chipmunk cheeks and all!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
if BP issues become more apparent, then it's time to question it....but I love that there dbol, bloated chipmunk cheeks and all!

Funny you should mention PB. I checked it yesterday and it was borderline. I only plan to run 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off for about 3 cycles unless it gets out of control. Then I'll just cut back to 50mg ED.

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic