Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

West's current cycle

W

west

Oct 30, 2010
Just thought I would share my current cycle I'm running, I cruise and blast but had to come completely off because of doctors orders after a groin hernia surgery I had 4 months ago. Took me 3 months till I could touch a weight. Started this about three weeks ago

Test A 525mg
Tren A 525mg
Mast P 525mg
Deca 100mg
Inject Dbol 50mg ed
Dbol hg tabs 20mg ed
Adex .5mg ed
Caber .5 twice a week

As soon as Im done the dbol and I have room in the syringe I will be upping my test and tren. I do every day shots 2.5ml rotating calves, quads and delts. I have allays done short esters every day and like that schedule. This is my first cycle I haven't had to use letro to control sides. My last cycle was last spring and I ran everything the same but at 700mg each. It was a fun ride for my first go with tren but I lasted 11 weeks lol. I didn't run any orals on my last one and didn't intend on running dbol but my guy threw in 4 bottles of suspension. Well that's it for now I can update you all when I get a little further on. I'm up about 10lbs right now but a lot of it must be water from the dbol.

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
so you had surgery 4 months ago and only been training again for a month now and you jumped back on immediately?
i woulda waited and trained natty for a couple months before jumping back on AAS personally, especially with all the compounds you're running; but hey, i'm not judging you bro.
groin hernia surgery sounds pretty painful, but 3 months to recover to the point that you can get back in the gym sounds like good progress. just be careful man.
i personally cant stand pinning quads, and am not interested in pinning my calves AT ALL. your crazy! lol. i noticed quads are the biggest muscle group in your rotation. why no glutes or ventro glute (just outta curiosity)?

W

west

Oct 30, 2010
so you had surgery 4 months ago and only been training again for a month now and you jumped back on immediately?
i woulda waited and trained natty for a couple months before jumping back on AAS personally, especially with all the compounds you're running; but hey, i'm not judging you bro.
groin hernia surgery sounds pretty painful, but 3 months to recover to the point that you can get back in the gym sounds like good progress. just be careful man.
i personally cant stand pinning quads, and am not interested in pinning my calves AT ALL. your crazy! lol. i noticed quads are the biggest muscle group in your rotation. why no glutes or ventro glute (just outta curiosity)?

I know I jumped on this soon but I'm feeling good and am being very careful. It was a very painful surgery and would not wish it on anyone. I hate glute shots and never had any luck with them and calves are my favorite. When I cruise thats all I hit is my calves. And I'm a bit crazy yes Thanks for your input.

Sean

Last edited:
P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Does 100mg of deca into a trt dose translate into additional strength and mass? Any negative effects on the sexual side? Or is that dose to low to initiate deca dick?

W

west

Oct 30, 2010
Does 100mg of deca into a trt dose translate into additional strength and mass? Any negative effects on the sexual side? Or is that dose to low to initiate deca dick?

I would say no added strength or mass but I feel as though I don't lose my gains and keep my test at 200mg ew. No negatives as far as sexual sides at all. Nuver had deca dick running it at 100mg or 600mg.

F

faller

Dec 7, 2011
Hey west! Are you finding 100mg plenty in regards to joint pain relief? I started at 90 but eventually had to bump it up to 150 to have any appreciable effect, now that I'm cycling it at 300 its like Ive died and gone to heaven lol.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Why so much Dbol?
Liquid and orals.......

W

west

Oct 30, 2010
Hey west! Are you finding 100mg plenty in regards to joint pain relief? I started at 90 but eventually had to bump it up to 150 to have any appreciable effect, now that I'm cycling it at 300 its like Ive died and gone to heaven lol.

Never had to go above 100 so far but thats some good info for when I drop a couple compounds
You got me started on the deca for joint relief over a year ago, I must say it took care of my tennis elbow and shoulder pain
Thanks bud

Why so much Dbol?
Liquid and orals.......

Its only 70mg ed It's 50mg of injectable and 20mg oral

Last edited:
W

west

Oct 30, 2010
This is what my cycle looks like this week,

Week 1-10 Test A 525mg
Week 1- 10 Tren A 525mg
week 1-10 Mast P 525mg