Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Well hello there!

Janie

Janie

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2014
Hiya all, new on here from the UK. Need a new body folks ! Need loads of advice hope I've come to the right place

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Welcome man you have come to the right place. I'm not the one to give advice yet...... However there are some great folks here and they are always willing to help someone achieve their goals from what I've seen.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den. This is a great place. The first thing you should do is read up and use your search key to find articles on subjects you are curious about. Much of what you need to know has already been written about. Then after you have done some preliminary reading on a subject, start asking your questions. There are lots of knowledgeable guys on here. Many of them are happy to answer questions, especially well thought out questions.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Welcome to the Den. This is a great place. The first thing you should do is read up and use your search key to find articles on subjects you are curious about. Much of what you need to know has already been written about. Then after you have done some preliminary reading on a subject, start asking your questions. There are lots of knowledgeable guys on here. Many of them are happy to answer questions, especially well thought out questions.

The Second thing you should do is disregard any advice from Woodwise. Anyone running and advocating 9 month cycles has no business advising people in AAS forums.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
The Second thing you should do is disregard any advice from Woodwise. Anyone running and advocating 9 month cycles has no business advising people in AAS forums.

Third thing you should do is disregard any advice from bigun.

Beyond that, welcome to the board!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

Janie

Janie

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2014
Lots of reading for now then questions later ;)
My in laws and husband are all into body building but mother in law was training about 30 years ago (and was the NABA national champion) so I'm assuming her motherly training advice though great , maybe a little dated so just want to gain a bit of knowledge to run along side her guidance and hubby can be impressed with me then !
I'm looking forward to learning more well as much as possible really
Won't post for a while but will be here ;)

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic