Latest Member
BigFlexRex
What's New?

Weird Place - Dating DGAF

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Beef may need to see a therapist but not because of any drugs, just his uncertain affliction to weiner.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
IDK, women are so draining but sometimes I think they're the best thing God ever created. I could be wrong.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not really worth it IMO. Think of all the tail you got in your life. Keeps me afloat in a sea of misery.

I always remember my former work out partner said to his bitch ass ragged girlfriend once. She was holding out on him all the time when he was loaded on test and she finally relented and gave him a hand job. She acted like she had done something special and he said "that ain't shit! I know all the special spots, bitch! Funny thing is she banged and sucked all the other guys in the gym. She even came after me so I set her up. She came over and got buck naked in the bed. My friend was in the closet and burst out and pulled his shorts down and yelled "I am Ready!"
Bitch screamed grabbed her shorts and shirt and fled. Lol had the nerve to call and ask for her panties back.
Let's get some closure here.

Do you still have the panties?

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
The more I read the more I'm glad I'm not out there trying to find the "one"... you were definitely trying to replace the Brazilian with a like model... better to end it roughly than carry on indefinately until its a truely bad break with the police involved...

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've never had a relationship that even came close to needing law enforcement. Roberta was as mature and sweet as anyone I'd ever dated, so definitely would never have been an issue from either one of us in that regard. I'd just walk away in those kinds of situations. She would, too. We do still talk.. infrequently. I care for her, but I do not want to know about any guys she's boning... especially if it's Ogre. He seems to get around. I don't wanna hear how much bigger he is than me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic