Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Weak stomach, trying to bulk

S

streeetz

Dec 4, 2011
Hey guys Im trying to bulk now and eat as many cals as i can but i always get stomach aches. Ive always kind of had a weak stomach when it came to food. Esp drinking shakes and stuff, it just doesnt sit well in my stomach. Is there anything i can do or take to help with this? Thx in advance

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Look into some multi enzymes

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Explain weak. Do u puke, gag, get nauseous?

Unfortunately you might just have to make it happen. Maybe talk to your docor about it and explain what is going on.

S

streeetz

Dec 4, 2011
Thx Dangerouscurves ill see what thats about.

And i dont puke or anything, I just get full really fast and its almost like nausea, just an overall not good feeling if that makes sense.

Honestly if i could eat the cals im supposed to be eating i would grow like a weed and now that i started this cycle im pissed im not taking full advantage of it now.

And my stomache is weak only when it comes to eating, when it comes to drinking etc im fine lol. But i need to eat more, alot more, and every meal is a fucking struggle idk wtf it is

Last edited:
T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Probiotics. Try some pineapple too

These two things have helped me greatly.

Both pineapple and papaya contain enzymes that aid in protein digestion.

Greek yoghurt is high in casein proteins and probiotics which (probably) help restore the balance of gut flora.

Also, pineapple and greek yoghurt is fucking delicious.

Aside from that, you may be experiencing an enzymatic imbalance of the digestive system. You could also have undiagnosed allergies, although this is somewhat less likely.

Keep a food log and try to identify foods that consistently make you feel like shit.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Bromelain is the enzyme from pineapple helps break down proteins you can buy it as a supplement

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
These two things have helped me greatly.

Both pineapple and papaya contain enzymes that aid in protein digestion.

Greek yoghurt is high in casein proteins and probiotics which (probably) help restore the balance of gut flora.

Also, pineapple and greek yoghurt is fucking delicious.

Aside from that, you may be experiencing an enzymatic imbalance of the digestive system. You could also have undiagnosed allergies, although this is somewhat less likely.

Keep a food log and try to identify foods that consistently make you feel like shit.

Bromelain is the enzyme from pineapple helps break down proteins you can buy it as a supplement

Lots of good info for you right here!!!!

S

streeetz

Dec 4, 2011
Thank you so much guys... I love pineapples!! And i just started taking a probiotic hopefully that will help. Lets see what happens

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Probiotics tend to be less effective in capsule form.

Yoghurts and Kefir tend to be much more effective for most people.

C

Cdcooper

Mar 3, 2013
I'd recommend Greek Yogurt, seems to calm my stomach when I'm super full, and is a great gainer :)

G

gudgy66

Jan 20, 2013
Some cheap whey protein shakes make me feel nauseous, so I just buy the descent branded like PHD products.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic