Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Water Retention

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
The main components of the OTC products such as MHP Expel or Taraxatone are Dandelion Root & Uva Ursi. You can get dandelion root pretty cheaply at most drug stores, etc. I'd start w/ that. And then revisit your diet to see what specifically is causing the water retention. If you're doing a carb rotation or big refeeds, expect to be bloated for a few days while your body is assimilating the carbs. If you're eating a lot of sodium, try reducing this. Otherwise if you're running a cycle w/ something that aromatizes, then you need to explore an AI.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I have to agree with babybull... and why do you want to use lasix if you arent going to compete? that shit is very hard on your body... be smart about it bro...

Thanks bud, just looking for something to help take it off a little. Ill drink more water for sure.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Solution....STOP EATING IHOP AND DENNY'S FUCKTARD!

Cut_Throat

Cut_Throat

Aug 11, 2011
Yeah diets the culprit here. BabyBull nailed it. Also, ++Dandelion Root and more water.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Start eating dandelion root, not putting salt on ANYTHING you eat, and take an Epsom salt bath every now and then

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I miss water retention.. your joints feel good and you get pumped doing nothing... now even with 1000mg of test/week I hold very little water. KBD, increasing your potassium intake can help with excess water retention if your diet is high in sodium. also glycerol can pull water from skin and deposit into blood volume, resulting in greater vascularity.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic