Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

want something close to AAS but legal need help. Any suggestions?

S

Super Fly

Nov 12, 2011
I want to get big just need help. Want to take baby steps.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
A great diet and workout plan, good protein intake (which most fall short on). Some of the over the counter naty test boosters can help a bit to.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Buy some protein powder and creatine and bust your ass your on your way!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's all about what you eat. I knew that, took it for granted and now I'm re-realizing it and making gains. Why don't you give us some details on what you eat? We can move to supps after your foundation is solid.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Grocery stores are full of legal things to make you huge...

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Food, water rest and for your goal's bro. The foundations of growth. Getting your diet spot on has you operating with the raw materials circulating your body for growth- good place to start.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Agreed with all the comments on diet being the key. Nothing is more anabolic than food!

I am a hardgainer through and through and it took me over a year to figure out my diet was holding me back. I was eating alot and training hard, but results were mediocre. After my first cycle, I lost much of my size. I felt defeated...
I have spent the last years focusing on my meals, researching meal plans, and stuffing my face. It made a world of difference. The results are still slow, but much better than when I started training again a few years ago.

If you have a solid meal plan, great! Post it up so we can check it out. From that point, I would look at Hdrol, pmag, or epistane. They are popular PH that you can cycle 6+ weeks with decent gains. There is tons of info out there on these compounds. Superdrol is another choice but 4-5 weeks is the max and is toxic as hell.

S

Super Fly

Nov 12, 2011
My deit is just home cooking ..but not bad. With extra protein shakes, fishoil pills, gultamine and rest.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My deit is just home cooking ..but not bad. With extra protein shakes, fishoil pills, gultamine and rest.

Alright, well the offer for help still stands... If you wanna post up some more detail about what you are eating... If it helps you can format it like this

Meal 1 (7AM) number of eggs, cups of oats
Meal 2 (10) ounces of chicken, cups of rice

and so on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic