Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Walmart Employee Knocks Out Manager

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
I guess that's another prime example of why I'm a racist round em all up send them back to Africa

Nov 5, 2011
came in expecting someone to yell WORLDSTARRRR.

leaving satisfied.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
In most cases, when Human Resource investigates that, the guy may get suspended for his action but not fired because the manager further provoked the issue.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
This is what happens when you promote a hot head to a position of authority.

I really don't care what they were talking about it is the managers responsibility to keep things courteous and professional. State your position and walk away. He (mgr) appeared to me to be putting on a show.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I have worked for my share of assholes in the past. One in particular was such an unprofessional jerkoff that I still hope I don't ever run into him after I've had a couple of drinks somewhere, because I'd probably be very tempted to at least tell him what I thought of him.

But working for a jerk doesn't give anyone the right to assault someone like that. The kid should have just walked off the job or at least walked away or whatever and talked to higher ups in the company if he was having issues with the manager. I think it's quite likely that the kid has a history of failing at jobs and displaying such irrational and violent behavior to have blown up, played the race card, and punched someone like that over what appeared to be a very minor issue.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
That's what happens when you invade someones personal space, the black guy asked over and over to get out of his face. Manager got what he deserved.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
I would kick my own ass if I worked at walmart...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic