Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Payton Manning

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I say they tie and get co come back player awards. Tough to see how either can be denied. Seriously hard question to answer.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hands down AP. What he has come back from and what he is doing is remarkable.. Teams know that AP is going to run the ball and they still cant stop him. Its not like the rb's on teams that can pass the ball. The Vikings cant so they come up on the line and he is still hitting the hole and breaking tackless. Dont get me wrong what Payton is doing isnt easy but Denver was good and winning with Tebow as their QB. They have a great D. Manning hasnt beating any of the good teams (Texans,Pats)

AP hands down.. I am still pissed I passed him up in ffb because i thought he was crazy for coming back so soon and was going to end up hurt again.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
All Day, Adrian Peterson. after that nasty knee injury he suffered last year, there is no way he should be running as good as he is. Most running backs are never the same after they have a injury like he did,the boy is balling. Manning is doing what Manning does, like always.

Truth right here....no way he should have come back let alone as strong as he did....now he's approaching breaking the single season record? Sick!!

AP without a doubt

He's not even %100 yet and he is doing this with a 8-9 guys in the box. Peyton is doing what Peyton does; if he has the 3rd or 4th Best season of the history of quarterbacks; then I'd give him biggest comeback because of his age. AP could have the best season of any running back of all time after not being able to walk at the end of last season. Biggest comeback and MVP.

Peyton sees the game well and he has the tools (better than the last 3-4 years in Indy-after Harrison faded and Wayne was the guy)....AP does most (granted the line creates those gaps) on his own and creates those extra 2-3 yards where other backs won't....how he's making the lateral cuts after not walking is beyond me though!

If AP breaks the record and the Vikings make the playoffs, he will get MVP.
Agreed!

Hands down AP. What he has come back from and what he is doing is remarkable.. Teams know that AP is going to run the ball and they still cant stop him. Its not like the rb's on teams that can pass the ball. The Vikings cant so they come up on the line and he is still hitting the hole and breaking tackless. Dont get me wrong what Payton is doing isnt easy but Denver was good and winning with Tebow as their QB. They have a great D. Manning hasnt beating any of the good teams (Texans,Pats)

AP hands down.. I am still pissed I passed him up in ffb because i thought he was crazy for coming back so soon and was going to end up hurt again.

Spoken like a true Patriots fan!! ;)

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
Since Broncos are in AFC west and in my divisioin (raider fan) then I voted against manning

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I have to go with AP especially being even close to breaking Dickerson's rushing record.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic