Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Payton Manning

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Both Adrian Peterson and Payton Manning have MVP seasons in 2012 however what is even more impressive is both of these players suffered
potential career ending injuries and came back to play and play impressively in 2012. While both are deserving only one can win the award.
Who is your vote for comeback player of the year?

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Both doing excellent this year. I say ap for the fact his team isn't the best. He makes that team. Not saying den is tge best in the league but they have a great up n coming receiving core. Thomas, decker, dreesen, and Moreno is a good Rb/receiver. Den will be really good next year once manning learns his team a little better.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I would say Peyton - he had an entire year off and he's much older.
Peterson is a damn beast though...

Man, hell of a question Admin!

Actually, I think if Peterson breaks Dickerson's record he should get it.
No record, no award.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
All Day, Adrian Peterson. after that nasty knee injury he suffered last year, there is no way he should be running as good as he is. Most running backs are never the same after they have a injury like he did,the boy is balling. Manning is doing what Manning does, like always.

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
AP without a doubt

He's not even %100 yet and he is doing this with a 8-9 guys in the box. Peyton is doing what Peyton does; if he has the 3rd or 4th Best season of the history of quarterbacks; then I'd give him biggest comeback because of his age. AP could have the best season of any running back of all time after not being able to walk at the end of last season. Biggest comeback and MVP.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
If AP breaks the record and the Vikings make the playoffs, he will get MVP.

Excessiveone

Excessiveone

MuscleHead
Apr 6, 2012
They both deserve the award for their remarkable performance thus far.
I had to go with AP living in Viking Territory. Can you imagine the two of them on the same team? What if Zygi would pull out his check book and buy such a caliber QB?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
They both deserve the award for their remarkable performance thus far.
I had to go with AP living in Viking Territory. Can you imagine the two of them on the same team? What if Zygi would pull out his check book and buy such a caliber QB?
AP would have to be a QBs dream... Think of how T. Davis effecting John Elway's legacy with the 2 Super Bowl wins. He would have never sniffed them without TD.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Tough call! If AP breaks the rushing record and MN goes to playoffs, he deserves it. If Manning takes his team to Super Bowl, he gets it.. If both scenarios play out, dunno. Both deserving..

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
I agree they are both very deserving. I'd say AP. Especially if he breaks the rushing record.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic