Joannafit
What's New?

Video: DL challenge, box squats & SS bench

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Oh.... See ever since last July when I was benching and heavy and strained my
Lower abdominal I've had gastrointestinal probs.. Gas.. Bloat.. Stomach acid... Peeing alot. And still haven't figured out what's wrong and have had an MRI and only
Thing that came up is I have a slight ileus but that shouldn't be causing all these
Probs.
You taking anything at all to help ease the symptoms? Sounds like a lot to have to put up with.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
You taking anything at all to help ease the symptoms? Sounds like a lot to have to put up with.

Now I have a hemroid on top of that... I've tried ppi's, laxatives, stool softener, antacids, gas x....just am working through it. I sometimes still get a pulling feeling when lifting in my abdominal... But nothing showed up in my MRI and that cost me over a 1000$... So I'm really to the point idk what to do but just keep going.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Slippery elm, aloe vera and probiotics. If I were you I would get stuck into those, maybe even some ACV in the morning to help reduce acidity in the gut.

If they don't help I would think about maybe seeing a gastroenterologist mate

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Definitely see a gasto dr like Mini f said.

I went to one for a couple different symptoms over a period of 10 years.

They can do a stomach scope on your stomach.

What they do is put you under anesthesia, and put a small scope in through your mouth and view all the way from your mouth to your stomach.

They can for sure help you out.

I had to have the stomach scope done in I think 08.

And also, they can give your stomach relaxers and stomach medicine for your symptoms.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks Turbo ~ the stomach scope sounds like something he should check out especially seeing as it has been going on for a while.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic