Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

vegetable / seed oils in gear

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
This is actually something I've been wondering a lot about too. I've cut out seed oils from my diet, but still injecting it. I keep thinking about what kind of damage that could do.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Black seed oil appears beneficial, needs more human studies and not good if you have high potassium.
That’s true. Have heard a lot of good things about it as well over the years. So who’s gonna try injecting it first? Lol

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Could be, but high HCT and cholesterol will also fuck up your kidneys, so it is positive feedback loop.

When I did the food allergy/sensitivity test, I found I had a mild allergy to coconut. It made perfect sense. Coconut is one of my favorite foods, but every time I ate anything with coconut it upset my stomach. MCT oil does the exact same thing. Almost instant stomach pain. When I inject anything with MCT oil, the PIP lasts for several days. I prefer the old castor oil over anything else.
Some pharmaceutical test use castor oil if I remember right. UGLs don’t like it because it’s thicker but I’m with you. Would rather deal with thicker oil if it’s healthier.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Some pharmaceutical test use castor oil if I remember right. UGLs don’t like it because it’s thicker but I’m with you. Would rather deal with thicker oil if it’s healthier.
Never tried castor oil. I think I'm just paranoid because Ricin comes from the bean of Castor plants. Now that I think about it I have a lot of hydrangeas in my yard they have a chemical amygdalin, which turns to cyanide and mammals.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I remember the gear 20 years ago, almost everything was in castor oil. A lot of vet gear is in castor oil. I know a lot of guys don't like it, because it is thick and they say they cannot push it through a pin. I say BS. I just warm mine up on a heating pad and can push it through a 31g slin pin.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Check My Body Health. I think BMJ is the one who gave me the information a couple years ago.
Thanks! My wife has been having issues with certain foods but we can’t pinpoint exactly which ones they are and why. This food allergy test will be useful for us to find out.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Many of these oils cause issues in the GI and subsequent metabolism after entering the alimentary tract. the GI is a major site of the immune system in addition to absorption. So, those things that are ingested and cause inflammation are subject to all those processes that live there in the GI, the immune system that resides there, and the nervous system that interconnects those systems. Injection of oils is a completely different situation since you are bypassing all of that. That is not to say that some of these are not toxic, but the adverse effects are different and related to the route of entry and processing. Different routes of entry, different impacts.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You could also look at an MRT. They are more expensive but show true sensitivities. The IgG/IgE tests can give false positives depending simply on what you have eaten before taking the test. This link seems just as good as any other. You can completely circumvent the pain of an elimination diet with an MRT. I got one and corn and soybean are huge no-no's for me.

1692751343727.jpeg

1692751361970.jpeg

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Many of these oils cause issues in the GI and subsequent metabolism after entering the alimentary tract. the GI is a major site of the immune system in addition to absorption. So, those things that are ingested and cause inflammation are subject to all those processes that live there in the GI, the immune system that resides there, and the nervous system that interconnects those systems. Injection of oils is a completely different situation since you are bypassing all of that. That is not to say that some of these are not toxic, but the adverse effects are different and related to the route of entry and processing. Different routes of entry, different impacts.
Thank you!.....i obviously knew ingesting orally vs injecting IM would work on different systems but i wasn't really sure what was going to be affected,if anything at all.

i have removed all seed oils from diet and know i my gut health is much better and immune system is feeling super strong.....i will rest better knowing its not affecting that system !

I will still look for alternatives to injecting it and thanks everyone for helping by posting up their opinion on this subject!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic