Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

vegetable / seed oils in gear

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
So i have been trying to eliminate all vegetable oils / seed oils from my life for a while now and my friend was scoffing at me because it seems like if we use gear suspended in grape seed oil we are injecting this into our bodies.

I know we have some experts on here and hopefully i can get educated on this ......am I screwing myself up if i shoot gear with GSO....i know some brewers have switched to MCT oil which i know is better for you.

Does pharm grade use GSO?...........what is the healthiest option to suspend the gear in?

eating vegetable / seed oil is terrible for you.....i actually had a few small skin cancer spots that i had to have removed and i believe it was from eating seed oils and then going in the sun for long periods of time.....you are literally cooking your skin as the vegetable oils leak out of you.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
So i have been trying to eliminate all vegetable oils / seed oils from my life for a while now and my friend was scoffing at me because it seems like if we use gear suspended in grape seed oil we are injecting this into our bodies.

I know we have some experts on here and hopefully i can get educated on this ......am I screwing myself up if i shoot gear with GSO....i know some brewers have switched to MCT oil which i know is better for you.

Does pharm grade use GSO?...........what is the healthiest option to suspend the gear in?

eating vegetable / seed oil is terrible for you.....i actually had a few small skin cancer spots that i had to have removed and i believe it was from eating seed oils and then going in the sun for long periods of time.....you are literally cooking your skin as the vegetable oils leak out of you.
Got a lot to unpack yes lots of pharma AAS uses grape seed, cotton seed, sunflower seed these are the main ones.
Before we go further and to play DA this Harvard study says no issue with seed oil. Now do we trust progressive schools? I did not not read the raw data, I did not look to see if there was a conflict of interest or who paid for the study.

Not all seed oils are bad
The Hateful 8 seed oils are:
  • Corn oil, Canola oil. Cottonseed oil. Soy or soybean oil, Sunflower oil, Safflower oil,Grapeseed oil, Ricebran oil
All the above are used by pharma in some capacity, unsure about rice bran. if you don't want seed oils you would need to find a source that uses mct or make your own. Yes mct is a good fat, I drink it daily. How much is good depends on you.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
However, I don’t like long esters suspended in mct.
I prefer dedanoate suspended in gso, safflower,or castor.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Extra virgin olive oil for the win Bertolli is my go to most others are GMO filled garbage or seed oil mix as is most oils these days

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thrawn, MCT oil causes me to get big red welts where I inject it. I have wondered about olive oil but grapeseed oil is so smooth and thin. I do not eat much oil other than coconut oil, olive oil and some avocado oil. Also duck fat for sautéing. You can get it at whole foods and it is AWESOME!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Thrawn, MCT oil causes me to get big red welts where I inject it. I have wondered about olive oil but grapeseed oil is so smooth and thin. I do not eat much oil other than coconut oil, olive oil and some avocado oil. Also duck fat for sautéing. You can get it at whole foods and it is AWESOME!
It causes welts for me as well. I prefer it because I always have at least 1 gal hanging around, I need the fat, and cal. I have a hard time getting enough cals. I don't mind the lumps and welt's

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
MCT gives me some pip as well. And hurts my stomach when I would add a tablespoon to me preworkout or greens when it was a good idea on Datbtrue. Not that it isn’t. But my body hates it. Lol. This kinda ties in with my Kidney thread. Could the seed oils be what fucking up our kidneys too? Obviously when we are blasting higher doses or kidneys have to process more oil in our blood right? I’m thinking the solvents are more likely the culprit but maybe it’s just the dam oil. We inject it in the muscle or subQ layer and then it’s absorbed into the bloodstream. It’s gonna go through the kidneys I would assume. Makes me wonder because I know there is something in gear that contributes to poor kidney health beyond the heavy workouts and high protein we consume. Because I control my blood pressure on cycle and eat high protein when cruising on TRT too. Workout just as hard. But bloodwork is always worse while blasting. Why? I get why hemocrit or cholesterol would be bad. But what’s affecting the kidneys?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
MCT gives me some pip as well. And hurts my stomach when I would add a tablespoon to me preworkout or greens when it was a good idea on Datbtrue. Not that it isn’t. But my body hates it. Lol. This kinda ties in with my Kidney thread. Could the seed oils be what fucking up our kidneys too? Obviously when we are blasting higher doses or kidneys have to process more oil in our blood right? I’m thinking the solvents are more likely the culprit but maybe it’s just the dam oil. We inject it in the muscle or subQ layer and then it’s absorbed into the bloodstream. It’s gonna go through the kidneys I would assume. Makes me wonder because I know there is something in gear that contributes to poor kidney health beyond the heavy workouts and high protein we consume. Because I control my blood pressure on cycle and eat high protein when cruising on TRT too. Workout just as hard. But bloodwork is always worse while blasting. Why? I get why hemocrit or cholesterol would be bad. But what’s affecting the kidneys?
It is definitely a plausible hypothesis. Certainly some gear is more toxic than others. It would make sense that the more processed an oil is the worse it is. Now we have to prove it or at least show a relationship. I try to keep my solvents at low as possible. 1 options make you own and use gear that need 0 to low solvent(deca,Test e, sust) see if that helps.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Black seed oil appears beneficial, needs more human studies and not good if you have high potassium.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Could be, but high HCT and cholesterol will also fuck up your kidneys, so it is positive feedback loop.

When I did the food allergy/sensitivity test, I found I had a mild allergy to coconut. It made perfect sense. Coconut is one of my favorite foods, but every time I ate anything with coconut it upset my stomach. MCT oil does the exact same thing. Almost instant stomach pain. When I inject anything with MCT oil, the PIP lasts for several days. I prefer the old castor oil over anything else.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Could be, but high HCT and cholesterol will also fuck up your kidneys, so it is positive feedback loop.

When I did the food allergy/sensitivity test, I found I had a mild allergy to coconut. It made perfect sense. Coconut is one of my favorite foods, but every time I ate anything with coconut it upset my stomach. MCT oil does the exact same thing. Almost instant stomach pain. When I inject anything with MCT oil, the PIP lasts for several days. I prefer the old castor oil over anything else.
Where did you get a food allergy test. I went and had a regular allergy test but I reacted to the control glycerin injection so my whole test was inclusive.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Where did you get a food allergy test. I went and had a regular allergy test but I reacted to the control glycerin injection so my whole test was inclusive.
Check My Body Health. I think BMJ is the one who gave me the information a couple years ago.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic