Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My misses wants me to do it but I can't.good luck and speedy recovery

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Right on macgyver. My valium was kicking untill the nurse wiped my nuts with that iodine or whatevr to clean the area...COLD!!! Sobered me up right away. When he pulled the sperm duct to the surface after the incision, felt like someone was squeezing my sack lol...glad its done.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Right on macgyver. My valium was kicking untill the nurse wiped my nuts with that iodine or whatevr to clean the area...COLD!!! Sobered me up right away. When he pulled the sperm duct to the surface after the incision, felt like someone was squeezing my sack lol...glad its done.

Yea! A few things I kinda never felt before...and will be happy never to feel again! As I said, I can take some pain...but this was a very different type one.... But really not bad when I look at it as a whole. Would go through it again in a heartbeat.

Day 4 little update:

I am feeling fine. No pain at all unless I apply pressure directly to the incision area. In that case...even smallest pressure is still quite painful. (no leaning against stuff...etc). Sleeping is still tough if I try to lay on the side....but two pillows between the legs helps out quite a bit.

I can do my usual pace on stairs now...skipping up and down...etc.

I actually feel like I could go in the gym....but I promised myself I would give it a full week rest before returning.

This is really not that bad....

Friday is my first light workout.... I'll update then.

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Had mine done a few years ago and it was really pretty simple, limited down time,

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
My wife wnts me to do it but I hate the unexpected/not knowing what to expect.........she is a nurse and said she would clean me up for the proceedure,(I get ugly when embarassed!)So its still on the table and eventually I need to do this for her.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Im lookng into this in the near future...IM NEXT!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic