Var or Rad140?

Discussion in 'Female Anabolics and Meds' started by Sandi Perk, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk New Member

Jun 21, 2017
    I have both and I can't decide if I want to take the leap with the Var or try the Rad140 first. The possible liver issues with Var worries me.

Has anyone tried both? Female 33yrs 5'8" 119.5lbs.

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Aug 11, 2010
    At the dosage the be effective for a female (10-15 mg/d) I wouldn't be worried about liver issue with anavar.

3. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle VIP Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Anavar is possibly one of the most innocuous AAS when it comes to sides. I like RAD too, but it tends to bounce my blood sugar. I would definitely speak to other women that have used RAD to get their opinion.

Sandi Perk, Snake and admin like this.
  4. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Rad 140 might just be the most faked SARM as well. Much like Anavar the raw powders are quite expensive when compared to S4 or Ostarine. I'd be wary of RAD140 unless you trust the source implicitly.

5. Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk New Member

Jun 21, 2017
    A friend of mine is a bodybuilder and he uses the same Rad140 and says he loves it and trusts his source. That's all I have to go by.

That's good to know about the liver issues not being something to worry about. I think the capsules are 25mg though. Maybe I can open them up and split them half&half into empty gelatin capsules. Lol. Seems like a lot of work.

Do you know if females tend to get acne while on Anavar?

6. Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk New Member

Jun 21, 2017
    Wait, I just looked at it - the Var says 25mg each capsule and I was told to take 2 a day. 1 morning, 1 night. So 50mg a day? That can't be right. He knows I'm a female... Maybe it's not real Var?

7. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    50mg of Var is waaaaaaaay too much for a novice. My wife's a Women's Physique competitor and hasn't gotten above 30mg yet.

8. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle VIP Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Hmmmmmm, something sounds fishy.
    I advise testing your var before starting. Get a lab Maxx kit or a roid test. It will not tell you how many milligrams in each, but will tell you there is some var in the contents.

9. Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk New Member

Jun 21, 2017

Good idea. I just bought a test. Thanks!

Heady Muscle likes this.
  10. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    Also FYI Anavar will not affect your liver function at all it is broken down in kidneys I believe and is actually used to treat liver disease.
    Step up and buy REAL var from a trusted source and keep your dosage low and for longer duration your results will speak for themselves if training and diet is in check.
    [email protected], manufactured by Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is an FDA approved
    anabolic steroid (oxandrolone) used to treat involuntary weight loss caused by acute
    or chronic injury, illness or infection. This anabolic steroid has the benefit of being
    metabolized by the kidney rather than in the liver, like the other anabolic steroids,

Robert H. Demling, M.D.
    Brigham and Women’s Hospital
    Professor of Surgery
    Harvard Medical School
    Boston, MA

Snake, BovaJP, Mike_RN and 3 others like this.
  11. Vikingquest

Vikingquest VIP Member

Dec 30, 2013
    5 mg var to start with to assess sides then 5 mg am and 5 pm for females who have never used var before. Whoevsr told you 50mgs is either not your friend or clueless. Be careful.

Snake likes this.
  12. STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET VIP Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Always start lower to see how your body takes to what you are taking.

Going up is always better than saying SHIT I am taking too much and have to drop the dosage.

Snake and Heady Muscle like this.