lk has no balls
What's New?

USPS is spying on Americans

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Just fyi, the Daily Mail UK is a supermarket tabloid. Not saying there's any real news but they tease headlines like this with very little fact checking.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Just fyi, the Daily Mail UK is a supermarket tabloid. Not saying there's any real news but they tease headlines like this with very little fact checking.
Certainly no better than say The Star or The Enquirer here in the US, which are really junky bullshit rags.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
This is mainstream news, though ignored by all the usual suspects.
" USPS Chief Postal Inspector Gary Barksdale confirmed to lawmakers [on 4/28/2021] that the agency is running a shadowy operation dubbed the Internet Covert Operations Program, which tracks “inflammatory” posts on Facebook, Parler and other sites "

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Mike, always coming in with the facts!....:p

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Yeah.I read about this a while ago.Fuckin insane isnt it??? United States of Comminist China!!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
But I can't even get my mail delivered correctly, did they move all the smart postal workers into this new division, lol

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
But I can't even get my mail delivered correctly, did they move all the smart postal workers into this new division, lol

Thats because they went Poitically correct and Socially correct long ago and got rid of Govt Postal Workers and hired Independant Welfare Workers!!
Been so great since.NOT!!!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Another reason to stay off social media. Truth is, most people make it easy for LE and the goverment to find out what they are doing. Some poeple can't keep their pie-hole shut.

Anyone know a guy who blabbed about fuukin around on the wife and now lost more than 1/2 his shit? STFU!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic