Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

USPS is spying on Americans

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
USPS admits it IS spying on Americans: Law enforcement arm is snooping on social media posts and 'working with other agencies' in covert operation - but won't reveal details

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
This has to be a bad joke.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I think private messages here are pretty safe? At least someone I was conversing with said so. That would probably mean encrypted I guess. But it still makes sense to clear out your inbox when a convo is over in case someone is forced to give up their pwd to the po po.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I would say that is a definite YES. Always treat any posting you make as if someone in the government is spying on you. I would definitely stick to either PM or secure mail. Plus, remain as anonymous as possible using a very good VPN Most of the time I use a VPN plus Tor which is included in the Bravo browser, just click on "new private window with Tor" I think Edward Snowden showed America how we are livign under a tyrannical government that has take the Constitution and shreaded it. Our rights to privacy are gone.

Checvk this out........ I put D-Red Update Iron Den in a search engine and got this link:

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
I would say that is a definite YES. Always treat any posting you make as if someone in the government is spying on you. I would definitely stick to either PM or secure mail. Plus, remain as anonymous as possible using a very good VPN Most of the time I use a VPN plus Tor which is included in the Bravo browser, just click on "new private window with Tor" I think Edward Snowden showed America how we are livign under a tyrannical government that has take the Constitution and shreaded it. Our rights to privacy are gone.

Checvk this out........ I put D-Red Update Iron Den in a search engine and got this link:

Fuck...that's scary.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Fuck...that's scary.

Damn right it is! The job of the US Postal Service should deliver the mail, on time and under budget. They lose mail, can't deliver is a reasonable time and are well over budget every year for decades. We have plenty of 'law enforcement" agecies spying on Americans and don't need US Postal Inspectors adding to the heap.

Looks like there is a bill being intrduced to cut funds for anything USPS does like this. But it has a snowball's chance in hell ever making it out of the House.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Damn right it is! The job of the US Postal Service should deliver the mail, on time and under budget. They lose mail, can't deliver is a reasonable time and are well over budget every year for decades. We have plenty of 'law enforcement" agecies spying on Americans and don't need US Postal Inspectors adding to the heap.

Looks like there is a bill being intrduced to cut funds for anything USPS does like this. But it has a snowball's chance in hell ever making it out of the House.

Damn straight. The USPS needs to keep its nose out of Americans' privacy and not even snoop on their mail (unless authorized by a judge as part of a criminal investigation).

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I think Edward Snowden showed America how we are livign under a tyrannical government that has take the Constitution and shreaded it. Our rights to privacy are gone.
One of the things Snowden showed was NSA guys can and do watch private citizens on their webcams, even if they aren't suspected of a crime.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Hasn't this stuff being going on since J.F. Hoover?.....What's knew?....."the way", maybe?......:p

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
What got my attention was "USPS". Turns out that are spying on something else. As long as they don't start scanning parcels like FedEx and UPS.

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Are they able to view the content of this site? If so, we need to stick to secure mail for important stuff.
No such thing as ANY secure email ............NONE anyone that says otherwise is delusional at best, I talked with guys that REALLY do this shit for a living at high levels as I used to work with them.
Unless you have your own made up language encoded somewhere in your brain and the ones you communicate with you can be fucked.
ORD happened way back then from info gained in "secure" Safemail accounts LOL.
TOR was broken not too long ago and some guys were nailed big time thinking they were safe.
I can dig that up I f I need to.
TOR and a VPN and hacking onto someone elses or a public wifi gets you a chance if and ONLY if you never use that device on any network that can be traced to you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic