Members
Latest Member
BigFlexRex
What's New?

USP Super Cisuss

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
This may be the best supplement I've ever taken. Totally blown away by the results I've had so far. I've been battling a very bad right shoulder for four years now. In addition, I've been suffering from elbow tendinitis and extensor tendinitis. On top of that, both knees give me problems and after a leg workout I have trouble standing up from a seated position for about a day due to my knees.

Well, I've started taking super cissus about three weeks ago. Two caps before breakfast, and two caps before my last meal. The results have been nothing short of miraculous. I'd say I have about 80% more range of motion in my shoulder. The pain is SIGNIFICANTLY reduced. My tendinitis is 100% GONE. My knees no longer ache and I'm able to train legs heavier and harder as a result.

I started doing overhead Ez-bar tricep ext again. I haven't done this exercise in 4 years due to pain in both my shoulder and elbow. I'm now able to do this absolutely pain free.

I just can't say enough about this product. If I had to pick only one supplement I could take for the rest of my life, Cisuss would be it. This has done more for my pain than GH ever did by far.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Yup......this is my go to for any tendon issues.....works wonders!!

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
I guess I have to try this. Might even save money instead of buying fish oil which never noticed work that great unless in high dosage.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Need to give thos a try whats the avg doasge ect?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
ive been a user of super cissus powder/tab forms for around 1 year, i must say everything feels better, i feel 100x better than regular and it helps a lot with maintaining a healthy weight and helps recover a ton.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic