thejudge
What's New?

Using Masteron ethanate with Dbol.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
^^This. Also don't think for a second YK (which is a progestin/progesterone) isn't suppressive. You'd be safer just running 100mg of Sustanon per week for life than trying to "PCT" on SARMS. Your plan is just another weaker cycle. You either come off or stay on, can't do both :)

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
@Mike_RN So, ditch the SARMS then? Wish asked you fellas first, before spending the cash, but no worries. I'm sure I'll use it somewhere. So, TRT instead of PCT. What about adding just the gw501516 (Cardarine) to 100mg of Test a week for 8 weeks?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Trt only if you're already low when off. I'm nearly 48 so I don't come off. I'm not necessarily advocating TRT for you just not using the Sarms you chose for PCT. Cardarine and MK 677 are great for PCT. YK and Proviron are just a continuation of the cycle.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
@Mike_RN So, ditch the SARMS then? Wish asked you fellas first, before spending the cash, but no worries. I'm sure I'll use it somewhere. So, TRT instead of PCT. What about adding just the gw501516 (Cardarine) to 100mg of Test a week for 8 weeks?

May I ask, before starting TRT, what’s your age?

Just curious, because TRT is a commitment once you start it. Over time, pinning year round isn’t as glorious as it sounds.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
If you are young enough to want children yet you probably wanna go with PCT.

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
I'm 42, and I have have done TRT in place of PCT in the past. Yeah, I love kids, but my cortisol levels are through the rough with the one that I have. So, no... No more children. So @Mike_RN you mentioned MK677. I have an bottle here that it made it 8 days on. I was on 25mg, or 1 mL ed, but the sides were too much. The lethargy and the fatigue got the best of me. Any similar issues?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm 42, and I have have done TRT in place of PCT in the past. Yeah, I love kids, but my cortisol levels are through the rough with the one that I have. So, no... No more children. So @Mike_RN you mentioned MK677. I have an bottle here that it made it 8 days on. I was on 25mg, or 1 mL ed, but the sides were too much. The lethargy and the fatigue got the best of me. Any similar issues?

I'm lucky as the sides aren't that bad for me (hunger & lethargy). I've been taking 25mg at bedtime for about 2yrs now along with 4iu of HGH. If you start with 12.5mg and make sure you take it at bedtime, the sides will help with deeper sleep and the increased hunger will hit when you're sleeping. After a week or so at 12.5 bump it to 25mg.

I use MK whether on or off cycle.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Starting Pct after two weeks off after sus might be to early. It has a half life of 18 days for the longest ester I believe. You might wait an extra week so it can clear a bit. I could be wrong so due deligence.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Current Cycle: Sustanon 900mg wk, T-ethanate 450mg wk, Dbol 30 mg ed, Arimidex .05 eod, Milk thistle and Cycle Support daily.
So, I'm 4 weeks into my current cycle and inadvertently ran short and under estimated the amount injectable Dbol needed for 8 weeks. I'll be off the Dbol, for about a week or 2 until my gear arrives, but I don't wanna lose the gains I've maid. I have Masteron ethanate on hand, and was wondering if adding 4-500 mg wk into the rest of the cycle will help. Not sure if Masteron was even made for what I'm look for, so I would welcome any input. Thanks guys!
Kid sounds like me when i was young, trying to idealize everything. As everyone has said test is test, all that matters is your source and how you use it. Screw sust, all it is is a prop blend with long ass esters that mess up your pct and dont have much test after ester. You should be starting with TNE to see how YOUR body responds! Once you figure that out then you can switch to an ester and calculate the test after ester daily exactly with the half life. I had some mislabeled mast e once that was test e and my test levels were over 3000 and i felt like crap. You should feel amazing on. In the long run I would stick with human grade unless you know your source for years. Stay off twice as long as you were on and spend on hgh when youre off. TNE/Dbol/Strol adjusted to your body should have you rockin until you know how to dose Test E from your TNE experience. Prop is a good starter too. HCG for 2 weeks and Clomid 50mg 2xday is all I ever needed for PCT.

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
@Mike_RN Like that cycle your on. Yeah, I did notice having good sleep, skin and sex. Bonus of coarse. I'm gonna give it another shot and see how I feel. I'll let you know how I make out. Thanks Mike!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic