jacobss
What's New?

Use of trenbolene at low dose as add-on to TRT

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I read a thread that was Q&A with a guy named Dr. G over at PM. He indicated that he has had some people use a combo of long ester test and longer ester tren at 100mg each per week, with good results. Any thoughts on this? Would long term use of tren at such a low dose negatively affect us?

I typically run between 200-300mg/wk of test e as self prescribed TRT. I then blast periodically. I've read lots of threads where people are dropping their test doses down and upping their tren or NPP doses and have been happy with results. I love what tren does to my physique, and only hate the hemerroids (sp?) inflammation it gives me. Was wondering whether any have tried this or whether any research supports something like this.

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
This sounds a bit crazy lol
Never heard of anyone doing this, but you never know till you give it a shot

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I ran a trt dose for 20 weeks and felt great. Was 75mg of tren and 75 mg of test c. I'd do it again if I had more tren.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
well since I'm a long term tren user I say yes

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
well since I'm a long term tren user I say yes

hey trentracks, details please! LOL How long have you run, and at what dose? Any effects? bloodwork?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
havnt done a cycle in years,just blast and cruise,with the last 2 yrs being cruise. Everytime I try to blast I get back pumps bad,so been just poppin 200 ew of tren E,no test. I like being shut down,no worries in the world,don't give a **** about impressing every thing with boobs or a soft voice,can watch a chick bend over and not fantasize about my hands on her hips,me doing a rodeo wave. But just 50mgs of test turns me back into a horn dog, bbw lover ,hootchies come here,, aint got time to work out,knockin booties with the neighbor. Just makes it easier to achieve my goals with less distraction staying on tren..Blood work comes back couple points off on cholesterol whoopie phuck..but if sex is a issue test will get you there,but you dont need much with tren in there.....more cowbell.lol.

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
I'm a Tren addict. I ran it for 8 months straight. Started out with 400mg per week, then nearing the end, I changed esters and was pinning a little more for the rest of the cycle.
I have run Tren by itself as well.
Parabolan is my absolute favorite. I'd stay on that forever if I could.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I read a thread that was Q&A with a guy named Dr. G over at PM. He indicated that he has had some people use a combo of long ester test and longer ester tren at 100mg each per week, with good results. Any thoughts on this? Would long term use of tren at such a low dose negatively affect us?

I typically run between 200-300mg/wk of test e as self prescribed TRT. I then blast periodically. I've read lots of threads where people are dropping their test doses down and upping their tren or NPP doses and have been happy with results. I love what tren does to my physique, and only hate the hemerroids (sp?) inflammation it gives me. Was wondering whether any have tried this or whether any research supports something like this.

I think something like this would depend on the individual. It seems the idea behind the Tren ester being longer is the weight of the ester making the Test a little bit higher. Just a guess though.

All you can do is give it a try. I would at least keep the test levels around normal. That can vary from person to person too. I've seen more prescribed at around 125mg test than any other number. Do you know what your number is?

Personally, I like to run the Test higher because I just feel better that way. There are many out there that run the Tren higher but it's mainly the younger guys that I've seen doing it. Unless you are talking about HRT cases.

You just never know until you try it.

HDH

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
My good buddy (who knows his gear) has a friend who runs tren all year round and he says turned into a huge mofo while doing it.

Here's what he told me: the guy blasted with test and tren, then cruised on low dose of the two, then blasted, etc. for the last three years, with his diet spot on, (and I am guessing he did a few other things, too), and he went from a normal guy to a mass monster.

I am tempted to try it. Let us know how it works out if you do it!

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012

ive read that thread and have asked the good ol doc a few questions, and yes, 100 mlg test per week coupled with a different compound is what he recommends for his trt protocols... he told me to run npp for at least 8 weeks at 450 a week in order to get my strength and stuff back up to par, along with my test dosage of 100 mlg a week... very smart guy....he recommedns either mast/tren or primo or a combo along with test keeping three compounds at 66 mlg each, and he is against the usage of orals di=ue to liver stuff, even anavar, the least liver toxic... id be interested to see how i react with low dose mast,tren and test... or just npp and test

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
he recommedns either mast/tren or primo or a combo along with test keeping three compounds at 66 mlg each, and he is against the usage of orals di=ue to liver stuff, even anavar, the least liver toxic... id be interested to see how i react with low dose mast,tren and test... or just npp and test

That's interesting. prop/mast/tren is my favorite combo, but I've never run it that low. Usually I run at 50/50/50 or 100/100/100 EOD. For long ester stuff, 66mg/wk each is extremely low, since you only get about 70% of the actual hormone. It would be less than 50mg of each per week. Then again, if that gave good results, I could brew my own at that nice low dose and run TRT cheaply forever. I bet getting everything to hold at 66mg/ml each would be pretty darn easy.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
do you have current blood work before you start this venture? i have run 50mg of tren A daily for 2-3 months while on TRT dose test. amazing feeling and physique change especially if your dieting. i would say do it. keep your test the same and throw the tren in. just make sure and get blood drawn to see how it is effecting hormones like cortisol, progesterone, insulin and blood sugar. how long you looking to do this for? i would use tren year round if my body could handle it. not sure if i will ever run it again at this point. pm me if you want more intricate details as i dont check threads much anymore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic